“love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Hollister, Fl
“love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Despite several reviews saying the people here aren't friendly, we've NEVER had that problem. Everyone was pleasant, helpful, and had time to chat, etc. The casino is non-smoking, as well as the rest of the resort, which makes if very nice for us non-smokers. The food was wonderful, the bar drinks reasonable, and Gina is not only friendly, but fast at keeping a bar full of people taken care of. The slots in the casino paid out just fine. And yes, there is self-parking, or valet.

Room Tip: the rooms are all great, but obviously cost less Sun. thru Thurs.--there is some noise, but nothing...

434 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Ball Ground, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Checked in on 10/20/2013 for four nights. Everything went very smooth from check in to check out. Everyone in the hotel as well as the casino were as nice as they could be. The room was great, we had a king deluxe with a great view of the water. The room was very clean and the house keepers did a great job every day. The dealers at the blackjack tables were very friendly and one of them name Lentz made even losing enjoyable. We had a great time and will stay there from now on. They made you feel they were glad you chose to stay there. The place is non smoking, hotel and casino which made it extra nice. We were staying at the Grand until the last time when they charged us fifteen dollars extra because we arrived thirty minutes before check in time. We were told we could wait on the couch thirty minutes or pay a extra fifteen dollars to go up to the room then. After driving all day, we chose to pay the extra but never again.

Room Tip: Go with the king deluxe with a view, large room, great view big flat screen TV
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Two couples, on our way to New Orleans. We stayed at the Palace Casino hotel on a Sunday and Monday night due the price and the all non-smoking rooms and casino. We were impressed. The room was quiet and comfortable. The service was very good, everyone made a special effort to be friendly and helpful. The food in the grill was good and a reasonable price, (we had one late lunch and two breakfasts). I would recommend this hotel anytime. Can't say much for the casino, because I don’t gamble much, but it did have a clean and lively feel to it.
The rooms were extremely clean and updated. Our room was a corner room, which had two large windows with two different views of Biloxi. We were surprised to see this nice a room with refrigerator and microwave in a $59 a night room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Chichester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

stayed at the palace first time since their refurb.the rooms are really nice and the service is good we had a great time.The buffet had good food the casino was ok in the evenings but some of the table games were not open in the mornings apart from losing money overall it was nice and would go back.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The rooms are really nice and so is the friendly staff. The hotel attends to all of your needs and the people in the food service are so efficient and polite. The bartenders make great drinks and its always service with a smile we will be definitely be staying there again

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I had an experience with Front Desk manager being rude to me and just about calling me a lier because I was told by someone over the phone that I could pay in cash. They insisted I give a credit card and when I only had cash they said I had to pay 250.deposit plus the cost of the three nights 178.00. That would have left me totally broke I explained I was diabetic and needed to eat but they had taken every penny I had except 14.00. She did not care and told me it was not her problem and told me no one told me I could pay cash. I went to her manager George Alexander and he said he was take care of my complaint but he could not do anything to help me. I would like to explain everything to Mr. Keith Crosby and owner Robert Low does anyone have contact information for me out there. 443-623-7238

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Weeki Wachee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

If you are looking for a breath of fresh air while playing the slot machines then the Palace in Biloxi Ms is the place. When you walk in you know that there is something different and then it hits you, No Smoking. A pleasure to play there and no smell after you leave. Well maintained gaming machines and very polite and pleasant staff.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Palace Casino Resort? Share your experiences!