“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Bogalusa, Louisiana
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The rooms are really nice and so is the friendly staff. The hotel attends to all of your needs and the people in the food service are so efficient and polite. The bartenders make great drinks and its always service with a smile we will be definitely be staying there again

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I had an experience with Front Desk manager being rude to me and just about calling me a lier because I was told by someone over the phone that I could pay in cash. They insisted I give a credit card and when I only had cash they said I had to pay 250.deposit plus the cost of the three nights 178.00. That would have left me totally broke I explained I was diabetic and needed to eat but they had taken every penny I had except 14.00. She did not care and told me it was not her problem and told me no one told me I could pay cash. I went to her manager George Alexander and he said he was take care of my complaint but he could not do anything to help me. I would like to explain everything to Mr. Keith Crosby and owner Robert Low does anyone have contact information for me out there. 443-623-7238

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Weeki Wachee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

If you are looking for a breath of fresh air while playing the slot machines then the Palace in Biloxi Ms is the place. When you walk in you know that there is something different and then it hits you, No Smoking. A pleasure to play there and no smell after you leave. Well maintained gaming machines and very polite and pleasant staff.

Merritt Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Rooms are beautiful, updated and clean! Views are understated, they are beautiful, calming and peaceful. The staff is friendly, the restaurants are all great and the no-smoking is the best of all! Nothing better than gambling and being able to breathe :-)

Room Tip: Recommend upgrading to the waterfront rooms, the view is worth it!
Saraland, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have visited this casino a couple of times lately and have seemed to win a little bit of money on the slots and black jack table. We have only spent the night once and the room was ok for us. The location is great and the view of the water is ok.

Room Tip: We've only spent the night once and the room was clean and nice.
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

just stayed 3 night/ crusin the coast very crowded weekend. New rooms are amazing. from bed/to bath/shower superior. great rate/ smoke free-biggest plus.Hotel gave a free Elvis show in lounge excellent for the guest/ great drinks/ great pub style food. Easy in and out of parking garage. This will my go to hotel on the coast again and again. Hate to reveal this wonderful gem. Gate rates also.

Bangor, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed here 1 night on our way from Orange Beach AL to New Orleans. The smoke-free resort is fantastic. We really enjoyed the casino with no smoke being blown in our faces. Our room was beautiful BUT had a door to the adjoining room which had NO sound proofing so we were subjected to our neighbor's TV blaring loud all night and at 5:30 am someone was pounding on their door. I even heard someone sneeze.... Other than the noise issue, our stay was great. Even won in the Casino.

Room Tip: NO adjoining rooms, please.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Palace Casino Resort? Share your experiences!