“Great hotel for families” 4 of 5 stars

You added Palace Casino Resort to your Saves list
Palace Casino Resort
158 Howard Avenue, Biloxi, MS 39533   |
Offers & Announcements
October Special from $49!
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Mobile, Alabama
“Great hotel for families”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed one night with my 7 year old son and 10 year old nephew. They loved the pool and so did my Mom and I. It was L shaped and I think it was a salt water pool. The pool grounds was lovely. Our room was very large, nice and clean. It was also a very safe place to stay because you have to use your room card to use the elevators so no one from the casino can try to go up to the rooms of the hotel or the pool. The only negative thing was the walls are really thin. We could hear the people on both sides of us blow drying their hair and flushing the toilets. A plus to this hotel is that it is smoke free. My nephew has asthma so that is why we chose this hotel. We will stay here again, but I will bring my white noise sound machine to block out the neighbors

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Valdosta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We only stopped here for lunch on the way home from New Orleans. It was $34 for 2 adults and a child. I was nervous about what options they weould have on a monday at 2pm but i was very pleasantly surprised. All the food was fresh, including the fried shrimp, clams, fish. They were replacing food as it ran out or started getting low. They had about 5 different stations of food, plus desserts and salad bar. Everything I had was great. We got stopped by the guard going in but told him we were going to the buffet and he let us right in (remember we had a child with us going through casino) and joked with our son about not gambling on the way to eat lunch. Staff was friendly and cleaned dirty plates and refilled drinks fast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Alabaster, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My family of 3 (including my 10 yr old son) got to Biloxi on Sunday 6-23-13 and had planned to leave on Wednesday, but we enjoyed the stay so much, we didn't check out until the following Sunday. This was our first time visiting Biloxi and we were very pleased with the non-smoking casino. The employees were very friendly. The food was GREAT! We ate many of our meals at the Palace Buffet and The Grill. We ate one time at the Mignon and it was the best calamari and steak we have EVER eaten! The only negative thing I would say is that it's not really a place to take kids. He was bored. The pool was really the only thing he was able to do for fun. We did go off site to a gaming & putt putt place, but most of our time was spent at the hotel. Kids aren't allowed in the casino except when walking to one of the restaurants. It would be nice if they had a staff monitored kids play area near the casino with a LOT of security measures. I think many people would be willing to pay an hourly rate for this service. Although with all the money I spent gambling, it would be nice if this type service was provided as a complimentary service - with time limitations of course, because w/o it, some people would probably leave their kids there ALL day. LOL. I enjoyed this trip; I really did. Would probably go again soon if I can find a baby sister.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
New Orleans
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of fresh seafood entrees and very good steaks-the eggplant/crabmeat appetizer is to die for!! . Bartender at mignons(gina) very friendly and makes some delicious cocktails.Wahoos grill at the pool has chargrilled oysters on half shell topped with real crabmeat and cheese - really have to try...

• Stayed June 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I like this place as it is Non smoking casino. This is my second time to come, my son his first time and he was impressed . The only thing I don't like is their parking area. Confusing to go up right or left turn to park is not good. But as soon as you walked to the casino, you can see the water view and the bridge. Nice to see people fishing. Machines were tight when we played. Maybe next time we come back it will change our luck. Employees were nice.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Port Charlotte, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have stayed at the Palace before and liked it. Since the rooms are redone it is even better.
Very nice lighting and the big screen TV was nice.
Must agree about the bathroom and closet doors. Makes you be sure to keep the closet door shut.
The pool area could use some shade that you didn't have to pay for by renting a cabana

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Gadsden, AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Loved the casino. The grill restaurant had excellent food. The casino is extremely clean and well maintained. You were constantly seeing a cleaning crew dusting this or cleaning that. Loved that it was non-smoking!

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Palace Casino Resort? Share your experiences!