“Newly remodeled rooms!” 5 of 5 stars

July Special from $69!
Ranked #4 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
“Newly remodeled rooms!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Was a fantastic stay, new decor in rooms, greet food, and friendly staff! Will be going back,,, Oh 100% smoke free casino, I didn't have to smell like an ash tray the whole time there... If you want a great time, no smoke, and a great property you have found it.

• Stayed April 2013

434 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Finally, a casino where one can breathe. We enjoyed the friendly staff, slots, food, rooms and common areas which are all excellent. Palace Casino is the best and was highly recommended by friends and family who told us we would be happy with our choice. We did not go to any other Biloxi Casinos because this casino had everything we wanted. Thanks to the excellent employees at The Palace who were all attentive and efficient and kind. We will be back.

Room Tip: We had a king size bed with an excellent view. Very quiet and comfortable on the eighth floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Warner Robins
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Beautiful remodeled rooms but that's it. Noise from halls and between rooms is not muffled at all by sound proofing. Couldn't even hear the person at the reservation desk for extremely loud music. Buffet has tougher than shoe leather beef, stale rolls, chicken so dried out we couldn't eat it and basically most food is terribly spicy. This buffet is definitely over priced for no quality food. Would not ever go back here. A smoke free hotel such as this is their only selling point in my opinion.

Room Tip: The bay view room we had did offer a nice option.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Food was good at the buffet. Rooms were nice and clean. Table games were good, just needed a few more quarter slots in lieu of so many penny slots. Very friendly laid back atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Smoke free yippee!

• Stayed April 2013
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We come to Biloxi alot and have stayed at different casinos. The Palace is great.. Smoke free.. Friendly.. Clean and close to everything! The new rooms are amazing they remind me of Hard Rock without the smoke smell. The only negative is the table game attendants ( roulette) are dull and boring.. If they were more excited and fun they might keep people playing longer!! There were 2 fun ones .. Stephanie and Judy!! We will be back and will stay at the Palace!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

That may seem surprising for a destination with a Hard Rock and the Beau Rivage, but I will be returning to this property before any of the others. I recently stayed at this property for a night in late March 2013, due to the fact that I stayed here years ago (pre-renovation, 2007) and for the price at that time I was not disappointed, so I figured I would go for it again to save money. This was one of those decisions you brag about as a hidden gem, from the moment we checked in with free champagne, I knew this was the right choice. The staff was incredibly nice. The smoke free casino was a major hit with me and my fiancee, it was so nice to enjoy some gaming without smelling like an ashtray. The rooms were remodeled and had a contemporary feel and were very clean. The bathroom, while small, was well done and modern. I felt the casino also had a newer/trendier decor than the Beau for sure. It also wasn't over crowded. If you are looking to have a great experience in Biloxi, do yourself a favor and stay here, you'll save at least $100 off the avg rate at the Beau and at least $200 off the avg rate at the Hard Rock... If you really need to go to those places, take a cab. You won't regret coming back to your clean modern room and smoke free casino at night. However, I'd recommend just staying and utilizing the casino/bars/restaurants at the Palace, I would put the casino up against any on the coast. Check out the sports bar, Contact, it offered all the TVs you could imagine. My one regret is we got back from a concert too late to experience Mignons for a drink. It was around 11:45 PM on a Saturday, wish they had stayed open until 1 or so on the weekend (I was happy to contribute more money to the property), but that did not sour my experience. I hope they keep their prices reasonable at this property because I would like to return as soon as I can.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I chose the Palace Hotel for my gambling trip because it's the only non smoking hotel in the area. The rooms was recently renovated and I had a great view of the Gulf of Mexico. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom was average size but, very modern. The casino was fun with good service with free drinks. The buffet was an amazing culinary experience. I ate at the buffet breakfast and lunch in different days. Plenty of food, different varieties, great taste. Check in was fast. There is a Hopper stop right in front of the lobby.
Overall, my experience at the Palace was excellent and I would definitely book it again.

• Liked — Non smoking hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Palace Casino Resort? Share your experiences!