During my recent stay at the Palace Casino Resort (Sunday night March 3) we encountered the following food service issues:
1. No room service available except Friday and Saturday nights.
2. The Grill Restaurant does not allow take-out at night. If you are a restaurant and your goal is to serve food it should not matter whether it is eat-in or take-out.
Makes no sense from a customers point of view to not allow take-out at night when room service is not available.
The only food available is the Cafe/Bakery that serves pre-made refrigerated sandwiches. Not a popular choice.
If you are a service business please try to be customer oriented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palace Casino Resort is the only smoke free casino on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and the premiere destination for luxurious accommodations, superior guest service and endless excitement. Nestled along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and Biloxi’s Back Bay, the resort offers newly renovated hotel rooms and suites with stunning views, award winning restaurants, non-stop gaming, championship golf at The Preserve Golf Club and amazing amenities to complement your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Palace Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Hotel Biloxi
- Palace Biloxi