“Wonderful place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
November Special from $39
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Sugar Grove, Illinois
“Wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Let me first say that the best way to judge anyplace is when they are busy. We stayed at the Palace on January 2nd. They were not very busy. I picked the Palace for one reason--- they are smoke free. Upon arrival, I was pleasantly surprised by the look of the building inside and out. We were greeted by the valet who made sure our luggage was immediately taken care of. The lobby had a modern classy look. Check in was a breeze. Our room was clean, well decorated and good size. The beds were comfortable. We met some old friends for dinner and chose Mignons Steak House inside the hotel. We started out with drinks at the bar and then moved to the restaurant. The bar tender made a great martini and just the way I like it. The food was also done to perfection. We all had some form of steak . While a bit pricey,everyone commented how great their meal was. We were having such a good time that we looked up to find that the place was closed but no one tried to get us out of the restaurant. We then moved over to the casino for a little blackjack. The dealers were great -- very friendly and we won enough to pay for the room.
The next morning my wife and I were getting ready to get on the road and when I tried to make coffee and the coffee maker did not work---- I called the front desk and within 10 minutes we had a new coffee maker , another example of their great service . I could go on and on, but suffice to say that all the employees that we encountered went the extra mile to make sure we were having an excellent experience. I highly recommend the Palace to anyone who is visiting Biloxi.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Citrus Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We spent Christmas in Biloxi and were pleasantly surprised on how friendly and nice everyone was. Our trip to the Palace Casino did not disappoint. Walter a Valet was the first person that greeted us. We were trying to fasten a new travel bag to my walker and were having a hard time. He walked over to us from a distance and asked if we needed help. Needless to say he proceeded to fix it for us. Then I had trouble with my slot machine. Anthony (TRIPLE A) helped me immediately. Kind, smart and efficient. Gold stars to these employees. I didn't win any money, but went away happy. Thank you most sincerely.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed at the Palace for our anniversary in Dec. the service was excellent and everybody was very friendly. We had balloons and champagne waiting on us in the room at arrival! You could tell the hotel had been completely renovated. It appeared like a new, upscale casino inside. The dealers were friendly, buffet was great, and smoke free was the best. We would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed December 2012
orlando, fl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very disdapointed= the regular lunch buffets are EXCELLENT- Christmas was Horrible.
Crabs legs were very salty and laying in briwn water till another chef came on and changed the water, Prime rib was tough, raw and the ends were large lumps that were dry. turkey was thick sliced in a pan and brownish colored from sitting out. briskette was left overs at best.
Wrote many great reviews on this lunch buffet but do your self a favor and save your money on Holidays. Wanted to ask for refund but people were in line and dint want to cause a scene.
Stayed at the hotel dec. 24, and 25th rooms always clean and safe. stay at least once a month.
Think the chefs were overwelmed and didnt taste their food. worst of all NO RIBS@!they have the BEST in Biloxi!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We did not stay at this facility but would in a heartbeat based on the afternoon we spent in the casino. No, we were not winners, so that didn't influence this review. This place wreaks of class! It is absolutely beautiful plus it is smoke-free. The casino has a very spacious feeling as it has wide aisles between the slots etc. I would have no problem making a reservation at this resort based on the few hours we were here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We went to the Palace Casino Buffet a few days ago and man was I impressed! The Casino itself is right near the water and there's a beautiful view even from just the parking-ramp. The casino itself is really classy looking (and for all of you non-smokers the whole casino is non smoking) and the room that the buffet is in is gorgeous. Everything we ate was excellent (other than the cornbread stuffing, that was really salty). The collard greens were so good I kept going up for more, the crawfish pie was good, the catfish almost melted in my mouth, the prime rib was exceptional, even the rolls were wonderful. We're in town for a couple more weeks and will be going back again. Probably for lunch though, dinner is $22 dollars a person and while it's worth it, it's kind of a lot for a girl like me. The lunch buffet is around $12 a person, that's more my speed :-)

• Stayed December 2012
Ellenton, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Was in Biloxi, and decided to venture out to some of the local casinos/Hotels. Ended up at the Palace Casino resort and was so amazed by how clean it was. While there, hey tried our luck in Casino and WOW would be the word. The lobby areas and SERVICE was well above the avaerage. I have told veryone about how impressed I am with this place. People friendly does say enough about the employees who served us during the visit. Simply the Best.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Palace Casino Resort? Share your experiences!