“Affordable Seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Meridian, Mississippi
“Affordable Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I ate here because I wanted to try crawfish. It was my first time. I ate the crab legs and crawfish and my boyfriend ate everything else. The hosts were a bit rude. The seafood would be the only reason why I would go back. I paid $17.00 for the seafood buffet. I am on a budget and every where else in Biloxi wanted $22.00 or better for a seafood buffet. We spent $33.00 between the two of us which was great.

Visited June 2012

44% Recommend
Biloxi, Ms.
“Just ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We have been going to King Buffet for a long time. At first we didn't like it but then I heard that it had gotten better. We gave it another try. Unfortunately it seems like the quality has gone down again. Not that impressed with anymore.

Visited May 2012