“Average food, kind of expensive at 15.99 for what you get” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #124 of 189 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Belleville, Canada
“Average food, kind of expensive at 15.99 for what you get”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The seating area was incredibly outdated with ripped seating. The entire area was very unattractive, however, you are there to eat. The menu was very average, and while the food was hot, it certainly lacked variety.

Visited February 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“So-So for a casino buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Most casino buffets have a wide array of selections. The Isle's buffet is pretty plain, generally serving the same thing each day. Actually, the same thing each of the many times I have been there. It's okay if it is comped, but I wouldn't pay $20.00 for it.

Visited January 2013
orlando, fl
“Seniors free breakfast and Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Wow- if you miss this you missed alot- Breakfast 1st time for us
and it was great!! fresh hot eggs, sausage, everything you could want. Chef kept putting out fresh and hot food. If I had to pay for this I would=It was that good. Lunch Biffet free fir seniors, Totally unexpeted such good food. Hot, plentiful, do not miss this one seniors!!! Then found some lose slots, they are really changing this casino.
Went at night and usually it has gotten alot bettet, this past thursday, 1/17/2013 it was TERRIBLE@! crab legs soft and brown inside, even when they put hot ones out, tasted nasty and old. No one at the potatoe bar, when there is a boss on everyone are on their toes, did not see one, at one point there was no one behind the buffet. I tookj a knife out of the water and cut my own potatoe and my own fixins, yetxmas eve, it was totally diff. everything was great-----should have asked for a refund. Stay away from the dinner and save your money!!!!!

Visited January 2013
slidell
“Very tasty Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I really enjoyed my breakfast at the Isle Buffet. There was plenty to choose from and everything was cooked great.The biscuits and gravy was yummy and the waffle made to order sealed the deal for me.

Visited November 2012
Batavia, Illinois
“not too good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We have not eaten here before and I wish I would have kept it that way. With all the choices around this is not the place to go. The crablegs were some of the smallest and wettest I have seen, the beef way overcooked. The desserts looked ok, but when the topping came off the Mississippi Mud Pie in one piece, I knew it was going to be old. This was dissapointing, as the other casinos offer a similar priced buffet. I should have stayed at the Grand as I looked theirs over before

Visited October 2012