“decent buffet that won't run you broke” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 187 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
“decent buffet that won't run you broke”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went here late on a Saturday. The buffet had crab legs, but they where a little on the cold side. The rest of the food was decent, but for the price I am not complaining. They offer a 20% military discount, so thank you for supporting.

Visited August 2012

willowick
“lost wallet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

The buffet was great!The security people really very helpful they saw it all on camera and explained it allto me 800.00 cash was not turned in.

Dallas, Texas
“Buffet was good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

When we arrived at Boomtown around 5:00 p.m. On a Friday, we could not find a parking space so we did valet. The valet there works on tips only so price was reasonable. However, when we got my nice clean camaro back when we left it had bird droppings and tree pollen like stuff all over the hood and windshield so I was not too happy about that. We went to the buffet. This is our second one in Biloxi to go to this summer. It was good food and we enjoyed our time better here versus the Beau Rivage. It's smaller and more of a family feel atmosphere. Beau Rivage is more fancy in apparrel. But again, as I stated about the Beau Rivage, the chain Ryan's Buffet I think is still better food than both of these buffet's. If you want crab legs then this is the place to go for sure! They also have different sections such as southern food, Italian food, Asian food, etc. The only food I tasted I did not enjoy was the dressing (not flavorful) they had out for the southern food and the sweet and sour chicken for the Asian. It was too tough and had to be cut with a knife. They do have good dinner rolls but you do have to get them up at the buffet, I would have preferred them be brought to the table in a basket with butter. The macaroni and cheese and the catfish was really good. So was the sushi. The desserts were amazing! You can get alcoholic beverages from your waiter when you sit down, just have cash so that she can take it up to the bar outside of the restaurant to get them. Staff was friendly and nice. They also have tables and booths. There was no wait time at all for a table or up at the buffet. It's also not necessary to dress up here. Overall, the experience was a great experiencing another buffet at the casinos in Biloxi.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“The best seafood at a casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We ate so many crablegs that we exploded! The best steamed crablegs I have ever had. The best fried chicken I have ever had! The only bad part was the wait, but it was well worth it.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Food No Flavor but price is right”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Went to the Senior Lunch Buffet this week. They have a half price buffet for seniors with a player's club card so the price was good. However I found most of the food tasteless. No flavor! The food selection was good and the service was excellent. Wish they will add a lot more flavor to their foods. They use to be one of the best buffet on the gulf coast prior to hurricane Katrina.

• Visited May 2012