“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 191 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: The original is in Pass Christian, Shaggy's Harbor Bar and Grill. They just opened this one about two months ago.
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

The breading/batter? they use to cost the fried basket items with (we got shrimp n chicken) might be the best we've ever had. We will definitely be back. One recommendation for the restaurant would be to have one extra bartender on staff. Great experience though!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Beach Bar & Grill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

This restaurant was easy to get to and has a cool beach-bar look with a great view. Great customer service. They have quite a bit of variety but nothing that really separates itself from another beach bar & grill. My husband and I both ordered the shrimp basket and REALLY enjoyed the sauce that came with it! When I come back to Biloxi I will probably visit here again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Cool Place Right on the Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

When I say cool, I mean cool or rather cold - we visited on Thursday evening on January 24, 2014. The next day the Ice storm hit. But it was warm and friendly inside. Place was packed on this blustery, winter's eve with travelers, gamblers taking a break, golfers (probably from Canada) and some locals. We were traveling through and found the Mahi sandwich special of the evening a great choice. Fish was cooked to perfection. Large portion and choice of side was plenty for the price. Next time I think we will visit when we can sit on the expansive deck overlooking the gulf.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Biloxi, Mississippi
“very satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have Celiac Disease and have a difficult time traveling. I have been away 2 weeks and have been sick 4 times, not good. I went on google to see if any restaurants in Biloxi MS would serve gluten free. The Hostess was very graceful and explained the menu and our waitress Kaitlyn was wonderful and understanding. She was not sure so she had the manager come to our table. Stephen was great and friendly as well. He asked what I wanted and he would make sure it was gluten free. Stephen said it came with French fries and I said they are not gluten free and he said let me make sure. He came back and said no they are not but we will cut up potatoes and cook them for you in a separate oil. The pulled pork, no bread, salad instead of cole slaw and home made gluten free fries. And all done with smiles and as for me filled with gratitude. Thank you to the staff for doing what you do so well. Pat B

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moncton, Canada
“Great Beach Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Food here is typical for the type of restaurant it is. Not fine dining but good. The atmosphere is what is so charming about this place. Sitting on the back patio overlooking the water (sandy beach just steps away) makes this a wonderful beach dining experience. Wait staff is friendly and efficient. would certainly reccommend a visit.

• Visited October 2013