“Good Food and Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 187 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: The original is in Pass Christian, Shaggy's Harbor Bar and Grill. They just opened this one about two months ago.
Little Rock
“Good Food and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I were there for Cruising the Coast and ate at Shaggy's. We ate outside right before sunset and it was beautiful. The food was good and service was good as well too!
If we go back next year, we will go there again for sure.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed this place! Michael was a super server., the sunset was beautiful, airplanes were landing at the airbase literally right over us, and the fresh fish sandwich was amazing! Couldn't have been happier!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Loudon, Tennessee
“dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Limited menu. Good for drinks and appetizers. nice views and wonderful beach atmosphere. Would go again for snacks. Not a place for a full meal.

Visited October 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“couldn't find a better beach bar, very satisfied!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was actually surprised there weren't more beach bar's like this one along the beach blvd in Biloxi. However, that being said, these folks are still seeing some of the devistation from the hurrican. I LOVE IT down here. The people are so friendly and even though we were here during one of their busiest weeks I never felt lost in the crowd.
(Cruisin' the coast is a big week where classic cars take over the coast)
We just wanted a dive to watch football, have some beverages, and snack on some good food. This hit the spot on all counts.

We had the BBQ shrimp appitizer and was very happy with that. Tasty sauce! Then for the entree I grabbed the friend shrimp basket and my wife had the crawfish nachos. The nachos are a new menu item according to the bartender but they are here to stay. PLENTY of people were ordering and raving about them.

While the food was good, the drinks and the view are why I'll come back. The staff was really friendly and able to handle a busy rush with ease. It seemed like the crew really worked together. From the guy grabbing dirty dishes to the people running food and pouring drinks, they all seemed happy to be there.

We LOVED the coronoita that they serve in a hurricane glass. I've never had one before but it's basically a house margarita with an 8oz cornoa bottle turned into it. DONT remove the bottle. HA! It takes the sweetness away from the margarita and it hit the spot.

Another thing that impressed me was the way they cared about what they served you. I sat at the bar and I could see that if the tender reached into the cooler and a beer wasn't as cold as it should be (because it was just loaded into the fridge) he would put it back or go to the other side of the resturant to make sure he grabbed a good one.

Speaks volumes! I'll certainly be back! Also don't miss the coozie on sale above the bar for just a buck!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Ogden, Utah
“Smoked Wahoo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

You must have the Smoked Wahoo as an appetizer. But the most important thing is to ask for Lisa B. as your server. She is outstanding and very friendly. She has a great sense of humor and easy going with people. She makes the dining experience worthwhile. Not to mention the crab cakes. My wife believes mayo is evil and should not be in food, she could not down those crab cakes fast enough. Definitely some place to go to when in Biloxi.

• 5 of 5 stars Food