“Good food, great service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Waldorf, Maryland
“Good food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Had lunch here on a weekday. Restaurant was not very crowded so we received excellent service. Wait staff was very attentive. Food was good. Drinks were large and excellent, also. Parking garage right next to the casino. Restaurant was on the main floor of the casino, next to the hotel check-in desk. Very easy to find.
Biloxi has not rebuilt many casinos after Hurricane Katrina. Hard Rock is the only one that still has the old atmosphere.
Glad to see it was rebuilt. Hard Rock Cafe is always a good choice for a quality meal.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Evan W, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent visit, we look forward to having you back in the future.

75% Recommend
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“Great Service, atmosphere typical of other hard rocks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

The cafe is small compared to others, but there is still a lot of collectibles, service was excellent, and food was delicious. My husband and I both had burgers and they were wonderful! The price is a little high but I think it is worth it for the whole experience.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Katy W, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thanks Smurfette! We always love to hear about our guests experiences. To address your thought on the size of the cafe, once the new hotel construction is completed, the temporary wall will be coming down and we will once again have our view back and will have some additional seating as well. Again, we really appreciate you taking time to let us know about your visit! Come back soon!
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Was very excited to visit the 'Hard Rock Cafe' in a Hard Rock Casino. The Cafe was very appealing visually and our waitress was excellent, however, the food was not good. As a matter a fact, I became very sick after eating here within an hour of leaving. Will never eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Katy W, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience. I would like to discuss this with you further so that we can make this right. Could you contact me directly at Hard Rock Cafe Biloxi by emailing me at: Katy_Waugh@HardRock.com or calling me at 228-276-5233. Our guests experience is priority #1.

I look forward to talking with you!

New Iberia, Louisiana
“Very disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I ate here recently while staying for the weekend. I was very disappointed as they did not have a gluten free menu. There were literally only two or three items I could have. I visited here a few years ago and they had a gluten free menu at that time. Sadly, I will not be back.

Visited July 2013
Katy W, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hi Jennifer~
Thank you so much for bringing this topic up. It is a subject that is currently being discussed because the safety of our guests is an absolute priority for us. We do offer several entrees that are gluten free, however we do not have a separate menu for them.
I hope you will accept my invitation to return to the cafe one day so that we can talk in person. Once again, thank you for sharing with us!

Hudson, Florida
“Typical”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very typical of a hard rock casino, that being said the music memorabilia is always cool to check out. Service was good, atmosphere was a bit loud with the live band playing, but it was a good band so I didn't mind.

Visited August 2013