“It's hard to beat a Mugshot burger!” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #15 of 179 restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“It's hard to beat a Mugshot burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Delicious Burgers and fries!! I've been to several mugshots restaurants and it's always perfect!! Prompt service from the waitress and food came out quick. Huge burgers, great bread!

81% Recommend
“The do-over paid off”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here two other times at lunch and truly wasn't impressed. We went for dinner last night and we were truly impressed with our food and service! I ordered the buffalo blue cheese salad and it was delicious. They lightly battered and fried a chicken breast to perfection before slicing it and putting on top of a bed of lettuce. No hard overcooked chicken nuggets on my salad! My husbands burger was soooo good. He is a burger critic so if it passes his approval it's good. Our only complaint was the cigarette smoke pouring out of the bar area. I suggest they enclose the bar area or ban smoking!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thomasville, Alabama, United States
“Monster burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

All we had was burgers and they were great this was our first time to eat here.
Will not be our last time eather
They have more than burgers on the menu . The burgers were so large my wife could not eat all of it. And the waitress kept our tea glass full and even ask if we need a glass to go. And they also have great season fries . The place was almost full at 2:15 on a sunday afternoon . They were a little slow in getting the orders out . But was worth the wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food poor service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

we decided to eat here based on the reviews on the site. When we went there the menu looked awesome so many great choices to choose from it was hard decide. Our waitress never even looked at us when she took our order. My son ordered mild wings and when they came they were very hot. We asked it was hot or mild she said mild. my son could not eat them. My husband checked them to make sure. He loves hot food and he said they were very spicy. When we told the waitress she seemed bothered and made no attempt to fix it. .it was happy hour and we ordered drinks the first round broughtwas okay around he brought us she brought drink then was on happy hour and said oh I'm sorry I pushed the wrong button that drink was not on special is that okay made no attempt to take it back or fix it she took long pauses between checking on us. When my husband asked for water when he made his drink purchase she said no we knew she was playing but she actually never brought the water halfway through the meal we had to remind her to bring us the water. She was extremely slow I'm fairly certain she had one or two tables did not check on us. The food was very good great selection the only thing that kept us from having a good experience with the waitress.

D'Iberville, Mississippi, United States
“I am so happy I found this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I found this restaurant after we moved to Biloxi last year. We decided to stop and eat I have to tell you, I was impressed. First off, happy hour is all day just about, for draft beer,but that doesnt begin to touch how good these burgers are. I order the pizza burger, my wife ordered the comeback burger. The only way I can describe how good these burgers were is to say we have since made multiple trips back with family just because of the burgers. Bring your appetite, the burgers are big. I would recommend all day long to go to Mugshots Bar and Grille.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mugshots? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mugshots, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.