“Best Burgers in Mississippi” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 187 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Beaumont, Texas, United States
“Best Burgers in Mississippi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Our group went back twice in two days. Mugshots have the best burgers in Mississippi as attested to the banners hanging in the restaurant. The prices are great and the fries are to to die for. Well worth a drive down the road to the Edgewater Mall.

Visited May 2013

81% Recommend
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Good enough to try again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My burger was slightly burnt. I didn't send it back, (no time) and the rest of my parties food was fine. Service was decent.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Muskegon
“Good food, wish they were faster”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Was recommended to me by family, so went for lunch with the grandkids. Had to wait to get seated, no host/hostess at the door. Were fast taking our order but then we waited 40 min for our food. Place did not look busy enough for that kind of wait. When our grandson knocked his drink to the floor I had to clean it up myself because no one paid any notice. When we told the waitress she took the Styrofoam cup that I had put all the ice cubes in from off the floor and tried to refill it and give it back to us. Fortunately it had a hole in it so she had to give us a new cup, then she came back saying we had played a trick on her by putting a hole in the cup ( I believe she was joking, at least I hope she was).
I had "Da Big Kahuna" burger and it was very good. All the kids liked their food as well. I would probably go back just for the food and hope the service was better.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Cod, MA
“Guess I should have ordered a burger.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We couldn't get near the place on a Saturday afternoon so we decided to go back during the week. Very disappointing in my opinion. It's just a big room, didn't strike me as real clean, the server was pleasant but almost could have been a robot-she didn't have much of a spark. I wasn't hungry enough for a burger, so I got a very average BLT. The bread was barely toasted, the bacon was lukewarm and soggy, and the tomato was one of those pale mushy ones. Only things that saved it were the beer batter fries-very good-and the 2 for 1 ten ounce drafts. There is a bar in the back. If I ever had to go back, I'd get a burger since apparently they have been voted Best Burger for several years. But since I didn't have one, you have my opinion on everything else

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sandy Ridge, North Carolina
“Best Burger Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nothing that we disliked. Burgers were huge, served on homemade sourdough toasted buns...every kind of burger combo you would want, or maybe not want,lol. Beer batter fries were very crispy and delicious. Tiffany was great, kept coming back and asking if we wanted or needed anything. Food came out fast. Highly recommend...

Visited February 2013

Been to Mugshots? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mugshots, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.