“You get what you pay for” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #29 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Houma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

we recently stayed here on a weekend getaway. chose this place cause it was easy on the wallet :) girls at the front desk made check in a breeze. room was clean, it did however take a while for the ac to cool off the room. other than that we were satisfied. we knew this was a "budget" hotel and knew what to expect. bed was comfy, furnishings could be updated. lots of parking. overall we'd return, we didn't encounter any problems.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
San N, Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 228-385-7919.

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review.. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.
Vicksburg
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I will not choose to stay at this Super 8 again. I had reservations and when I arrived at 5:30 pm which is after the check in time of 3 pm, the room was really hot since no air had been turned on. I was also told at first that I could not have the room. The attendant on duty was very nice when I asked for lights to be turned on in the hallway, but later they were turned off by the manager and I had no hallway lights outside my door for the rest of my stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

San N, Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Thank you for writing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 228-875-7111.
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Very disappointed
While sleeping, around 9pm someone attempted to enter my room (safety latch was on).. Waited 10 - 15 minutes not knowing exactly what was happening.... Called the front desk to alert potential break-in when I was told, "oh that was out maintenance man who attempted to enter 192 instead of 190".. My immediate response, clearly he discovered someone was in the room and if he notified the front desk, whey didn't they call the room and make the guest aware?

Let's just suppose the safety latch wasn't on the door?

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Biloxi

Address: 1870 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Biloxi 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel - Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
Super 8 Hotel Biloxi
Biloxi Super Eight
Biloxi Super 8
Super Eight Biloxi

If you own or manage Super 8 Biloxi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.