“Disappointed in my reservations” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Motel - Biloxi
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1870 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #27 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Henderson
“Disappointed in my reservations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had booked three rooms and when we got there we only had two rooms. I will never book rooms online again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

417 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Hollandale, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

when we arrived the hotel staff was very nice(2 ladies at the front one with white hair she was an older lady and the other was a skinnier blonde with longer curly hair) but the air wasn't working properly in the lobby. we booked 2 rooms through http://booking.com but they were not joining rooms so when we got there we asked if we could have 2 rooms with 2 beds that were joining rooms they nicely did that for us and sent us around to where our room was. on our drive around to the back of the hotel there were several suspicious looking people standing in the back by the fence that you could tell were up to no good. there was a ring of oil looking stuff in the pool and hot tub(I guess it was supposed to be a hot tub the water was not hot but it had jets going in it). we enter our rooms( I think 220 and 221) and the air in the joining room which was our family that traveled 5 hours with us room and their beds were not made up and the floors were filthy. my room had nice air but nothing was cleaned even though the housekeepers had just told us down stairs that both rooms were freshly cleaned. the rooms smelled of urine and musky armpits. the floors were a way different color than the carpet was supposed to be and would have turned our socks or feet black if we had walked on it. we called downstairs and complained and were told it would be a couple of hours before the air could be fixed but it would be done. we left there because we were angry that this had happened that we had traveled 5 hours with 2 small children (4 and 3) in a truck and all they wanted was to get out. as we were leaving I noticed the corner of the room was covered in baby roaches. so we decided we would go try to find somewhere to stay and then come back to cancel our rooms. we spent another hour and a half in the car on our vacation trying to find a CLEAN place to lay our head down that night and the next and not have to worry about being robbed or our stuff stolen or attacked by bugs. finally we found a single room at the ramada limited with 2 double beds in it and we took it because there was nowhere else that had any rooms for us to stay in. so then we went down the road and tried to cancel our stay at the super 8 and there was a line of people about 4 deep and there were 2 ladies at the counter complaining because one didn't have air in her room and the other had reserved a room and somebody was in it when she went to put her stuff in it and she ALREADY HAD BEEN GIVEN A KEY!! so the manager SAL was at the counter and called us up he then told us he couldn't give us our money back for both nights because we booked through http://booking.com and that we would have to contact them to get the second half of our refund back but he did give us our money back for the second night. he was very rude and did not try to offer us any sort of help or accommodations or anything. He was later contacted twice by me and the other couple that went with us and he still would not give us our money back BUT he did offer us a free nights stay in that same nasty hotel only on sunday - thrusday and not on any holidays or special occasions. I contacted http://booking.com and put in a complaint about him and they are supposed to be getting back to me about it. I am out $134 and i'm not happy about it. I will be contacting whoever I can to get my money back and I don't care what it takes to do it. I will go back down there with my lawyer if I have to. after I returned home I looked up the reviews to this hotel and on every site all the reviews said the same problems we had also experienced. I will not be returning to this hotel to stay EVER and I will NOT recommend this hotel to anyone that I know just as I did to all the people that were standing in the lobby when I returned to the hotel to get my money back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights..it was awful! First room had fowl odor..was given second room, not much better. Had multiple calls to our room for reservations and towels..it was just awful! Would not suggest any of my family or friends to stay..

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Super 8 Motel - Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel - Biloxi

Address: 1870 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel - Biloxi 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Motel - Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel - Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
Super 8 Hotel Biloxi
Biloxi Super Eight
Biloxi Super 8
Super 8 Biloxi
Super Eight Biloxi

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel - Biloxi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.