“Overall the room was nice and spacey. The beds were...” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Motel - Biloxi to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel - Biloxi
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1870 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #29 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Hernando, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I had the best experience staying at a motel in a long time! The room rate was very reasonable, plus I was able to use a coupon from one of the Motel Coupon Books which saved me even more.

DARLENE was the lady who checked me in. I can't say enough good things about her. She was so helpful and friendly and went over and beyond what I expected in service! She made me feel like a valued guest and was truly concerned about my comfort. The room she recommended had a king-sized bed with pillowtop mattress, sofa/sleeper couch, etc., and a poolside view. The room was very clean; and I slept great every night!

MARC was the other check-in clerk I talked to. He was also very nice and friendly, and wanted to make sure I had a nice stay.

I also met the Motel General Manager, MR. SAL NAZARALI. He was very nice and also wanted to make sure I had a great visit. I can't think of many times when I have actually met the Motel Manager before! He was readily available if you needed anything, too.

The other check-in clerks were nice and friendly as well; and so were the people who cleaned the rooms and prepared the morning breakfast.

I enjoyed the "Continental Breakfast" every morning. Everything was fresh and tasted very good. I really liked the cinnamon buns and the orange juice.

The pool was also very nice and clean.

I would highly recommend this motel. Everyone there smiled and made you feel that they truly valued you as a guest of their motel. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Motel - Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel - Biloxi

Address: 1870 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel - Biloxi 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Motel - Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel - Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
Super 8 Hotel Biloxi
Biloxi Super Eight
Biloxi Super 8
Super 8 Biloxi
Super Eight Biloxi

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel - Biloxi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.