“I would say my hotel stay was slightly above average.” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #28 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
“I would say my hotel stay was slightly above average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

AC system took eight hours to cool room
water pressure is too low
carpet is not clean
wall patches need to be painted
curtains need to be replaced
mattresses are showing signs of extreme wear
electrical outlets near bed
towels are rough
kleenex dispenser is rusty

• Stayed May 2013
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
We apologize that you did not find your stay satisfactory and will review your list of deficiencies. We just replaced our A/Cs and Mattresses within the last 6 months with Serta brand and new Amana PTAC units. We will review if there was a problem with installation for your room. Thanks again for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Pros: The staff was very friendly. Was staying at the Air Force base near by and had to check out from there and already had a reservation for the Super 8. Called to see if I could get in early by chance. She told me to come on that she would get me in. Drove over and it was actually over an hour before I was able to get in (luckily there is plenty to do nearby considering it is right across from the beach!) Was very grateful I was able to get in early though. The King sized bed was also VERY comfortable. More comfortable than mine at home even.

Cons: I was poolside so it was loud throughout the day with the kids in the pool. It was very quiet at night though and I had no issues. The room interior is pretty run down and wasn't the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in. Or maybe it being run down just makes it look dirtier than it is, I'm not sure. Overall though, not a big deal for the rate.

Would stay again :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Hello and thank you for staying with us! We appreciate the review and hope to host you again. We are continually making improvements to our facility and rooms. We will also review the cleanliness concerns you mentioned. The property was partially rebuilt after the storm, but parts of the prior structure do remain. Thanks for the review!
Monticello, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

pros: My husband and I had a great experience, Great location across from the beach, everything you need shopping,food and etc. all on the same strip, very comfortable bed, the room was clean, great prices, great staff. Overall GREAT :-)

cons: Kind of hard to find our room, with the numbers all spaced out. Our neighbors helped us out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Hi and thanks for the review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and our amenities! We have a very large property, and apologize for any confusion in finding your room. Thanks again for the compliments! Please come back again!
Clinton, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

While the room was nice, it was located on the back of the property. The guest around us were not respectful of anyone around them, so we called the front desk around 12:30 am. The staff handled the situation and in the morning moved us to a new room. Dana, at the front desk took great care of us and she deserves a gold metal!!! I will recommend Dana and Super 8 Biloxi to my family and friends! Thanks again Dana for a wonderful week end!

Room Tip: I would choose a poolside room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and will pass on the compliments to Dana! She is exceptional at taking care of our patrons! We are glad she was able to relocate you due to other guest being inconsiderate. Come back and see us again! Thanks for the review!

Been to Super 8 Biloxi? Share your experiences!