“Great Location, okay for the cost.” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Motel - Biloxi to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel - Biloxi
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1870 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #27 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Monticello, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

pros: My husband and I had a great experience, Great location across from the beach, everything you need shopping,food and etc. all on the same strip, very comfortable bed, the room was clean, great prices, great staff. Overall GREAT :-)

cons: Kind of hard to find our room, with the numbers all spaced out. Our neighbors helped us out.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Motel - Biloxi, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Hi and thanks for the review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and our amenities! We have a very large property, and apologize for any confusion in finding your room. Thanks again for the compliments! Please come back again!
Clinton, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

While the room was nice, it was located on the back of the property. The guest around us were not respectful of anyone around them, so we called the front desk around 12:30 am. The staff handled the situation and in the morning moved us to a new room. Dana, at the front desk took great care of us and she deserves a gold metal!!! I will recommend Dana and Super 8 Biloxi to my family and friends! Thanks again Dana for a wonderful week end!

Room Tip: I would choose a poolside room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and will pass on the compliments to Dana! She is exceptional at taking care of our patrons! We are glad she was able to relocate you due to other guest being inconsiderate. Come back and see us again! Thanks for the review!
Hattiesburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I booked this motel two month prer to the date I arrived for$84.00 using my credrit card with the intention on paying with cash once I arrived.When I got there I fought out that my room had been cancelled due to insufficient on my credit card. I only used to card to insure my room and rate.I am aware that there was a big invent going on that weekend and motel tends to price gouge but I think it was unfair . I feel I should have been giving the rate promise when I reserved my room. I was charged double for my stay and will never visit a Super 8 motel again. The staff was very rude to every customer that came in the the same issue.I think when people book a room that is shouldnt be cancel so you sll can charge more money I think it is a RIP off.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Motel - Biloxi, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
We apologize that your card did not go through, however, when you make a reservation--you must do so with a VALID credit or debit card if this is the payment form you are using. If it declines, we do not hold your room for you. Especially on heavy weekends, when we have high demand, we cannot hold a room for you without guarantee of payment. If you did not show up, we would have an empty room and no way to charge you for holding our inventory. We run a pre-authorization prior to your arrival, and if your card fails, your reservation is cancelled.
It is best to call ahead and confirm your reservation in the future if you believe your card may decline. We do not price gouge as market pricing had increased at the time of your arrival for that weekend. In addition, this is illegal.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I love this motel! the only thing that I would complain about is the hot tub. I have stayed there a few times over a year or so timeframe and the hot tub has not been working at any of my trips. It was sunny but had been chily earlier in the week, so the pool was cold. My children got in anyway, but they got out pretty quick too!!! the hot tub would have been perfect!! I heard other guests asking about the hot tub too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review and continued patronage. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Regarding the hot tub, we had to disable this function for this pool as the heating lines were not installed properly. There is no safety concern at all, but we decided to keep operating it as patrons do enjoy sitting in the bubbles. See you again next time you are in Biloxi!

Been to Super 8 Motel - Biloxi? Share your experiences!