“I booked this motel two month prer to the date I arrived...” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Motel - Biloxi
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1870 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #29 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Hattiesburg
“I booked this motel two month prer to the date I arrived...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I booked this motel two month prer to the date I arrived for$84.00 using my credrit card with the intention on paying with cash once I arrived.When I got there I fought out that my room had been cancelled due to insufficient on my credit card. I only used to card to insure my room and rate.I am aware that there was a big invent going on that weekend and motel tends to price gouge but I think it was unfair . I feel I should have been giving the rate promise when I reserved my room. I was charged double for my stay and will never visit a Super 8 motel again. The staff was very rude to every customer that came in the the same issue.I think when people book a room that is shouldnt be cancel so you sll can charge more money I think it is a RIP off.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Motel - Biloxi, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
We apologize that your card did not go through, however, when you make a reservation--you must do so with a VALID credit or debit card if this is the payment form you are using. If it declines, we do not hold your room for you. Especially on heavy weekends, when we have high demand, we cannot hold a room for you without guarantee of payment. If you did not show up, we would have an empty room and no way to charge you for holding our inventory. We run a pre-authorization prior to your arrival, and if your card fails, your reservation is cancelled.
It is best to call ahead and confirm your reservation in the future if you believe your card may decline. We do not price gouge as market pricing had increased at the time of your arrival for that weekend. In addition, this is illegal.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I love this motel! the only thing that I would complain about is the hot tub. I have stayed there a few times over a year or so timeframe and the hot tub has not been working at any of my trips. It was sunny but had been chily earlier in the week, so the pool was cold. My children got in anyway, but they got out pretty quick too!!! the hot tub would have been perfect!! I heard other guests asking about the hot tub too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review and continued patronage. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Regarding the hot tub, we had to disable this function for this pool as the heating lines were not installed properly. There is no safety concern at all, but we decided to keep operating it as patrons do enjoy sitting in the bubbles. See you again next time you are in Biloxi!
Donalsonville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great location! The breakfast was good! The bed was comfortable. There was a little noise from some other guests but other than that, was a great deal. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Motel - Biloxi, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for the review! We are pleased you enjoyed our Super Start breakfast, new Serta beds and convenience location across from the beach. Please come back again!

Been to Super 8 Motel - Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel - Biloxi

Address: 1870 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531
Location: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 On the Beach Hotel in Biloxi
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel - Biloxi 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Motel - Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel - Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
Super 8 Hotel Biloxi
Biloxi Super Eight
Biloxi Super 8
Super 8 Biloxi
Super Eight Biloxi

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel - Biloxi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.