“Oh how I was hopeful” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
“Oh how I was hopeful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Such a nice place...atmosphere and all. I began with a classic grey goose martini...no vermouth and blue cheese stuffed olives on the side. Dont want the olives and blue cheese messin with my purest martini. What came was a dirty martini...what? How does one confuse??? Then we ordered the oyster sampler. While great in taste...each oyster was filled with grit and shells from shucking. A fine place like this at a price of $17.00 a doz. These guys need to pay close to exacution during preperation. Sadly it didn't get any better from there ...we got our shrimp; these particular royal shrimp are supposed to be a delight...a deep-water Gulf of Mexico shrimp that is only seasonal for short time. It came overly cooked and dry. It was terrible. Even our side order of fried okra was cold. Everything went wrong. The restaurant manager, Mike came over...he was very nice and took care of everything but...he informed us that the royal shrimp were frozen and brought in from Argentina!!!!!...in my opinion...get local, eat local. Don't comprimise. When people visit places they really want local flavor. Do that and you'll be a winner!

• 2 of 5 stars Food

Westbrook, Maine, United States
“Not only good enough that I would go back but I'd recommend it to my friends as well.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

A great place. Fun, busy atmosphere. The food is delicious. I liked very much being able to sample local beers. I wish I had dreaded up a little better but casual certainly isn't out of place

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Waleska, GA
“The oyster cook, over grilled the oysters”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had been here in the past and had great grilled oysters,but they have a new cook and the oysters came out like leather.. We'll skip this place next trip..

Visited September 2013
Englewood, Florida, United States
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

What a treat! This was our first time in Biloxi and I read reviews on the restaurant. Decided to give it a try I had the stuffed seafood Portabella mushrooms with asparagus and a delicious halfshell salad. My husband enjoyed a delicious cup of gumbo, as well as a Caesar salad and the surf and turf. Food and atmosphere was above and beyond. So glad we got to try a delicious restaurant in Biloxi Mississippi

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Fabulous Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Fresh, Fresh, Fresh seafood! Living in Dallas when I am on the coast it is my goal to eat seafood everyday! This was the one of the best meals we had on this trip. Service was good, atmosphere was good. Casual , dressy or anything in between. Don't miss this one if you are in the area!

• 5 of 5 stars Food