“Great seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Willowbrook, Illinois
“Great seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Call ahead and put your name in before you go....got seated a couple minutes after we got there...sat downstairs but upstairs might be nicer...food was excellent...

Visited April 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good food, terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I went here around 8 on a Wednesday after seeing favorable reviews. The food was great. The service was not. There was a wait for a table to I decided to take a chance at the upstairs bar. After waiting a solid 15 minutes for anyone to acknowledge my presence I finally got the bartender's attention and got a drink and a menu. This is where things went south. I literally waited another 30 minutes after getting the menu for the bartender to take my order. Trust me, I have all the respect in the world for a busy food service worker...I've been one before. But there were 2 bartenders tending a bar with only 10-15 people. It was as though she was actively trying not to help me. Anyway, I finally got my food and it was solid. Not amazing, but good. I'd give the food a 7/10. Honestly, I probably won't go back just because of the service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Georgia
“Good Oysters!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great service. Good atmosphere. Walking distance from the Beau. Would recommend reservations. Enjoyed the sampler oyster platter. Somewhat pricey!

Visited March 2013
Trenton
“2nd verse same as the 1st”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

1st time was March of last year (2012) on our annual golf trip and i wrote didn't like oysters untill i had them here so we had to go back and have them again. The same 5 guys returned one year later to find the same great service and the worlds best oysters. They were so good that we ate 19 dozen and had 7 bottle's of wine (not sure, it might have been 8 or 9) but boo's counting after 2. Good thing our hotel took us and picked us up after.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Sublime seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Casual and friendly, the food here rocks. Lauren our server was a wonderful guide, steering us to Oysters Orleans. She was spot on with all her recommendations. We devoured them scraped the shells and sopped up every speck of sauce. Then we ordered more. The red shrimp and Voodoo shrimp were wonderful. I wish this restaurant was next door!

• Visited April 2013