“Consistently good food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Central Louisiana
“Consistently good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We brought some family here for their first time when we were visiting with them this past weekend. My husband and I had been telling them that the seafood was wonderful. He ordered the steak/lobster tail combo and my grandmother and I both ordered the steak and crabcake combo. While the seafood was really good, the steak was absolutely wonderful!! We all agreed it was the best steak we had ordered anywhere in a very long time. Very tender, very flavorful, cooked to order. My grandmother likes hers rare, and it's not very often she actually gets a rare steak, it was perfection. We all shared Lobster Rangoon and mussels as starters. The mussels, with their sauce and some bread are an absolute favorite of mine. I want to order some and ask my waiter/waitress to just keep 'em coming till I've had my fill. Can't wait till my next Bonefish Grill meal.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Biloxi
“Christmas present”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We got two gift certificates for Bonefish Grill. We have eaten here many times in the past because it is one of the few places around where we live that is open on Sunday besides the casinos and they also have carry out. The food is good and the service is also friendly and courteous. I would recommend it.

Visited January 2013
Philadelphia
“Great service, food was average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Just can't say I thought the food here was great. The service was good. The quality of the food good but the preparation was just average with the exception of the grilled Salmon and that was exceptional. I think for the price there are a lot of local seafood restaurants that provide better value.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fortson, GA
“Terrific dinner experience: food, ambience, service & value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife & I had dinner at the Grill on Wednesday 12/26 in a party of 7. We sat at one of the tall, rectangular tables in the bar & had a wonderful time. FYI: this Grill was better than those we have been to in other cities. Ambience was attractive in a dimly lit, sophisticated way without being stuffy. Service was attentive, although the excellent bread with olive oil & balsamic vinegar had a hard time keeping up with our crowd's appetites.

Value was particularly good on this Wednesday night because we arrived during happy hour (before 6:30). Our group then quickly ordered a lot of decent house chardonnay for $3/glass. We also had several of that day's discount special of delicious bang bang shrimp @ $5/ea, which my wife & I accompanied with a very good beet & goat cheese salad. I also enjoyed their beer selection, which included my favorite: Sierra Nevada pale ale.

With the pricing for happy hour & the daily special, plus the quality of the food/ambience/service, this was a terrific experience.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
biloxi, ms
“My New Neighborhood Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Love this place. Bartender knows what my wife and I like to drink--done to perfection every time. Great happy hour food and price ($5). Everything on the menu is great. The scallops are excellent, the fontina chop is mouthwatering, the bang bang shrimp is just right. Friendly staff and mangement

• Visited December 2012