“Christmas present” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Biloxi
“Christmas present”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We got two gift certificates for Bonefish Grill. We have eaten here many times in the past because it is one of the few places around where we live that is open on Sunday besides the casinos and they also have carry out. The food is good and the service is also friendly and courteous. I would recommend it.

Visited January 2013

Philadelphia
“Great service, food was average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Just can't say I thought the food here was great. The service was good. The quality of the food good but the preparation was just average with the exception of the grilled Salmon and that was exceptional. I think for the price there are a lot of local seafood restaurants that provide better value.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fortson, GA
“Terrific dinner experience: food, ambience, service & value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife & I had dinner at the Grill on Wednesday 12/26 in a party of 7. We sat at one of the tall, rectangular tables in the bar & had a wonderful time. FYI: this Grill was better than those we have been to in other cities. Ambience was attractive in a dimly lit, sophisticated way without being stuffy. Service was attentive, although the excellent bread with olive oil & balsamic vinegar had a hard time keeping up with our crowd's appetites.

Value was particularly good on this Wednesday night because we arrived during happy hour (before 6:30). Our group then quickly ordered a lot of decent house chardonnay for $3/glass. We also had several of that day's discount special of delicious bang bang shrimp @ $5/ea, which my wife & I accompanied with a very good beet & goat cheese salad. I also enjoyed their beer selection, which included my favorite: Sierra Nevada pale ale.

With the pricing for happy hour & the daily special, plus the quality of the food/ambience/service, this was a terrific experience.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
biloxi, ms
“My New Neighborhood Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Love this place. Bartender knows what my wife and I like to drink--done to perfection every time. Great happy hour food and price ($5). Everything on the menu is great. The scallops are excellent, the fontina chop is mouthwatering, the bang bang shrimp is just right. Friendly staff and mangement

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
mississippi
“Pretty good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

The service at the bar is great . The drinks are well made and the food is consistantly good. This seems to be a watering hole for the locals.

Visited December 2012