“Bad experience” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

Our first visit was very good. However, our recent visit was not good. Even though the restaurant was far from busy we waited a long time to be waited on. We ordered the loaded fries without the chili. We were brought fries with chili which had to be sent back. When they brought us the "fixed" fries, they were tough, cold and hardly what you would call loaded. At this time we had to point out that my husbands entree was never received. He waited another 15 minutes for his order to finally arrive. I chose to wait for his food to arrive before beginning my meal. My order of $9.00 soup was awful. I could not put enough salt and pepper on it to make it taste edible. Five bites was enough when I literally gagged. My husbands patty melt was almost burnt to a crisp. My daughters burger and my salad were good but the rest of the meal was a waste as it was in edible. When the waitress brought our check we were polite but explained that we were disappointed this visit and why. She did apologize but did not even offer to bring us something else. After paying what we did for food we could not eat, we will likely not return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for the entire family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I liked the fact that the menu seemed to cater to everything children would want if they were on vacation.

Visited April 2012
Mississippi
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place was designed as a bar/nightclub and is used as such later at night, but the conversion to a sports bar works. They have good TVs and great staff. The beer was cold and the food was good. we sat at the bar and had the Queso Fundido which was served with fresh chips and was excellent and we split a kobe burger served on an onion roll with bacon and pepperjack and waffle fries. the burger was very good. the fries were nothing special. They have a vast burger menu with interesting toppings as well as other expected sports bar fare. Prices are what we expected.....High..... domestic bottle - $4.75...i think the burger was around $12-15 plus extra for the fries, but worth it if you happen to be in the Beau. If nothing else, I will go back specifically for the Queso! My rating of 4 is based on other experiences in Sports Bars.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hillsdale, MI
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Ate their twice on a recent Biloxi trip, both times excellent food and service. Would recommend to anyone. The queso with crab is YUMYUM.

Visited March 2012
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011 via mobile

I've had 4 meals here. Loved the caesar salad, patty melt, loaded (my fave!) waffle fries, burgers, quesadilla salad...all great, not overpriced. A short wait, not a lot of seating.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere