“Surprisingly Good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Mississippi
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place was designed as a bar/nightclub and is used as such later at night, but the conversion to a sports bar works. They have good TVs and great staff. The beer was cold and the food was good. we sat at the bar and had the Queso Fundido which was served with fresh chips and was excellent and we split a kobe burger served on an onion roll with bacon and pepperjack and waffle fries. the burger was very good. the fries were nothing special. They have a vast burger menu with interesting toppings as well as other expected sports bar fare. Prices are what we expected.....High..... domestic bottle - $4.75...i think the burger was around $12-15 plus extra for the fries, but worth it if you happen to be in the Beau. If nothing else, I will go back specifically for the Queso! My rating of 4 is based on other experiences in Sports Bars.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hillsdale, MI
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Ate their twice on a recent Biloxi trip, both times excellent food and service. Would recommend to anyone. The queso with crab is YUMYUM.

Visited March 2012
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011 via mobile

I've had 4 meals here. Loved the caesar salad, patty melt, loaded (my fave!) waffle fries, burgers, quesadilla salad...all great, not overpriced. A short wait, not a lot of seating.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kissimmee, Florida
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

Whenever I visit Biloxi, one of my favorite stops is Coast Restaurant. It is connected to the Memphis Q and is located directly off of the casino floor at the Beau Rivage. Coast is a sports bar with the huge screens that show all games. Late on weekend nights, Coast usually has a live band on stage. They serve the typical sports bar cuisine, pizza, salads, wings, etc. The portions are large. Typically, my husband and I will split the Chef's salad and a pizza. I never walk away hungry. Coming from NY, we love our pizza. And, I must say that Coast has some of the best pizza. The servers have always been friendly and are attentive, stopping back to check on you throughout the stay. Prices are reasonable and we use casino comps whenever we visit.

• Visited December 2010