It is the only hotel on the beach!
Pros: 1.5 bath, which is amazing when traveling with a teenager
Suite set-up, again- a major plus when traveling with a teenager
Cons: limited parking in the garage
they charge $5.95 per person for a continental breakfast
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. We had no problems with the staff and the room was well equipped, except for towels but that was easily resolved with a simple phone call. We only stayed one night, but if I am ever in Biloxi for an longer period, I would definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi