For 160 dollars we got a fully equipped one bedroom apartment with balcony overlooking the beach. We even had a guest toilet and a washing machine. It was luxurious. They have a bar on the third floor with lovely views and you can get a decent breakfast for 4 dollars and eat out on the terrace. It's walking distance from a couple of lovely restaurants. There are a lot of cheaper places around but stay here if you want to treat yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites