Got the "one bedroom deluxe suite" room and was very well appointed. Nice views of gulf and plenty of amenities, kitchen, fridge washer and dryer. The only down point was breakfast is no longer free ( didn't mention when booking) but was only 3bucks or so, and the "gym" is very cramped consisting of 2 treadmills in a hot little room. Otherwise can't complain and is a nice change from staying at a casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites