“The one place that saved my night with my visiting fiancé.” 5 of 5 stars

You added South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1735 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #6 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
“The one place that saved my night with my visiting fiancé.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Had a rough beginning of the night at another hotel that was just disgusting and a male clerk there helped me with a great deal for two nights for a spectacular room. It saved my weekend and then some!

427 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in South Beach Biloxi for our first vacation and it was great. I love the fact that the hotel was so colse to everything We got to go to the beach and the casino. The hotel and the room was very clean and in order. The room was so big that it felt like a one bedroom apartment. Next time I come to Biloxi this will be my number one choice for my stay. It feels like my home away from home.

Milton, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

the room was excellent for the value but the parking leaves much to be desired, along with the check in / check out location. The parking garage needs a sign stating that it does not loop around and that you will have to back out/turn around -- not easy to do in a full size truck with the size of the garage.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Cropwell, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Great location, we had a beach front room. The view is beautiful of the gulf, great patio for watching the waves!! It would have been nice if restaurant was open during the day. The staff was helpful and friendly! Location was convenient to all the casinos and many restaurant in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We were in Buloxi for one night. We were looking for a room and every place we checked had no availability. We were at a restaurant close by and this place was recommended. We lucked out. They had 2 rooms left. One was a full kitchen with a bedroom and the other was a one bed studio. We chose the one bed corner room with the wrap around balcony. All rooms have a balcony, by the way. We loved the room and enjoyed the balcony although it was a bit chilly outside. The decorations are modern and very tasteful. The windows are floor to ceiling allowing for great views and natural light. The bathrooms are a good size. The unit was extremely clean and comfortable. This has an upscale feel and is so much nicer than most hotels. The desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel . It's very nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I've booked the South Beach Biloxi Hotel for my dad on two occasions--both experiences he's told me have exceeded his expectations. He raved about how the rooms are beautiful and comfortable, the view is unbeatable, the staff is very friendly, and dining at the hotel was delicious--plus there are several options to eat nearby. The last time he stayed (about 2 weeks ago) they upgraded his room for no extra charge because they were renovating the room originally booked. No doubt he (and hopefully I) will be back again, and again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We booked a room for an overnight anniversary trip in February. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and we will be back, I'm sure! Although it does appear older on the outside, the inside has been updated and is super nice. The pool is somewhat small but not a priority for us(especially in February). When I called and booked the room I was told partial ocean view. Much to our dismay it turned out to be just a glimpse of the gulf as our room overlooked the additional parking lot. It was a nice room but not quite what we had in mind. My husband called and they quickly upgraded us to the two bedroom suite for only $30 extra. It was SO worth the money! Ninth floor, floor to ceiling windows gave us a simply breathtaking view of the gulf. The room was sparkling clean!! The cleanest I've ever stayed in! Very nice kitchen stocked with plates, utensils and other basic cooking/eating necessities. Also a washer and dryer available there in the room. We were missing our coffee pot but with a call to guest services that was easily (and quickly) rectified. We were thrilled with our stay and look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed February 2014

Been to South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!