My Hubby and I were celebrated our 3rd year anniversary by taking a spontaneous trip to New Orleans. Apparently that weekend the city was full of conventions, concerts and the Saints were playing so there were no rooms available in the entire city! So, we decided to drive to Biloxi. I found South Beach Bioloxi online and was taken in by the pics and prices. I called to verify vacancy and price and was upgraded to a one bedroom suite with partial beach view. Once we got there the staff was nice and check in was easy. The room was everything as we saw online...BEAUTIFUL! Minutes away from the casinos ( we had a blast). Only issue was that we had to call room service due to a stain on the sheets and towels. We are very particular about were we lay our head. They were quick to respond though. Other than that we would definatley go back and reccommend it to others...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi