After reading several reviews about this hotel...both mixed stories of good and bad experiences, we decided since it was the only hotel directly on the beach and the online photos of the 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1500 sq foot room where great...we took the leap and booked that room directly through the hotel by phone with David.
We had an amazing experience with great customer service. The only thing I would say bad about this hotel was that there were a few stains on the sofa.
The view was amazing, we stayed on the 8th floor, in room 1810. We had a wrap around balcony with breathtaking sunset and sunrise views. There wasn't hardly anyone walking on the beach so we felt like we had the whole beach to ourselves. The water was super clear and beautiful but chilly. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone to stay there as well!!! :)
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.