We reserved a 1 bedroom suite for 5 days and wound up checking out after 1.5 days. While the beach was nice, the water was BROWN and totally un inviting. It looked dirty. How do you stay on the beach in August without going into the water to cool off? We should have realized there was an issue when the beach was basically empty in August. The pool area is very small with no towel service. Towels have to be retrieved from the exercise area and are small and not pool towels. The breakfast was minimal. The room was good size and the bed was comfortable. The view was basically the store next door with the beach to the right and the road to the left. The kitchen was fully equipped and modern but the furniture was old and pitted. All in all very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi