This is the third year that I have brought anywhere from 8 to 12 golfers to stay at the hotel and play the nearby courses. I worked with Sherry Queen, who arranged all the tee times and pricing to include the rooms and golf...Sherry is very easy to work with and knows the hotel business! All in our party his year, as in years past were thoroughly satisfied with the beautiful rooms, and great service We especially enjoyed the morning breakfast put together by Wanda and her capable staff. We normally leave the last day of our one week stay so as to drive north to the Grand Bear course, located on the north side of Biloxi, and normally the breakfast starts at 6:30-----Wanda had all the food and coffee ready for us by about 6:10' without us asking...Wanda should be commended...
The evening cocktail hr's were also enjoyed and well attended. All in all, even with colder than normal weather, we had a great time, and will return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelClick, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites