“Nice views” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Medusa, New York
“Nice views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Every room has a great view! The suite was well-appointed and the kitchen was adequate. My only disappointment was the breakfast...biscuits & gravy, english muffins, hard boiled eggs, toast, cereal and coffee. One day there was juice, but not the second. The hostess apologized and told us that she ran out of food and a shipment was coming in that day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
SBBiloxiFOM, Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites. Thank you for posting a review in regards to your visit with us. I apologize that our continental breakfast did not exceed your expectations. It is through our guest's reviews that we are able to address areas that are falling below the expectations of our guests. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you will choose South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites on future visits to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
BYRAM
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel has a lot of potential; however, it needs new management. Our suite was not cleaned properly. They did not change the pillow cases on the extra pillows for the sofa bed. They were covered in stains and hair. Our comforter had brown and black stains, and the room was very dusty. To make matters worse, they overcharged my credit card. They front desk staff was clueless. There was one young lady that was very helpful; I think her name was Diana.

If management can get it together, this would be a really nice place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites. It is through our guest's feedback that we are able to address areas not meeting expectations. We sincerely apologize for any issues that you experienced during your stay. We have brought these concerns to the attention of the housekeeping management and this is being addressed immedetialy. Again, we apologize that your visit was less than perfect.
We hope we you will give South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites an opportunity in the future to exceed your expectations.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

We had such an amazing experience at this hotel. We were there for a very special occasion during the week. They gave us a great military discount and took time to tell us all the inns and outs of the hotel. The rooms were beautiful! And it was right on the ocean! Food could use some improvement, but the breakfast was nice. We would definitely stay here on a return trip to Biloxi!

• Stayed May 2012
Great review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are excited to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and that you would return to South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites in the future. We hope to see you again soon!
New Orleans, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I chose to spend my 1 year anniversary of marriage her at the South Beach resort. Pictures are great and to tell you the truth the room was fantastic. The service arm of this Hotel needs leadership to say the least. I made 3-4 calls to make upgrades to my room each time I called there was no record of the previous request my credit card was suppose to be pre-approved, did not happen. I asked William to send me an email of the top restaurants in the area so I could make reservations for my 1 year anniversary, he jacked up my email and sent it to mroviche@uno.edu when my reservation clearly states Matthew Robicheaux. At this point I have no reservation for my anniversary thanks WILLY. The breakfast buffet is a joke do not waste your time and if you show up more than a minute late watch out for the elderly lady that will yell at you for being late to the buffet. I then went to the front desk and ask for a late check out and the girl at the front desk says she cannot give me a late checkout as they are fully booked. I checked online and all room types were available, I called back and she said there had been cancellations I said I just talked to you 5 minutes ago. Again she stuck to her lies of the hotel being booked. Bottom line do not expect any service out of this establishment they do not have the capability, nice room yes. Oh my their slogan is "Where Expectaions Happen" this is the absolute worst display of intellect/advertising. Customers have good, bad, ugly expectaions every day, to say that they happen here says nothing. Maybe where great expectations are fulfilled, management needs to absolutely get it together!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your visit with us at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites. It is through our guest's feedback that we are able to address areas to do not meet the expectations of our guests.
I have taken the time to research the concerns in your review to correct and prevent this from occuring in the future. After reviewing your reservation, I was able to immediatly locate the issue with South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites not authorizing your credit card in advance. The reservation was not booked directly with our hotel. You had booked your reservation through a third party internet booking company. This resulted in any charges or authorizations occuring through the third party company. With this specific company, they charge your credit card and they directly pay South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites for the room. Our hotel never had your credit card information to be able to charge or authorize your credit card.
I do show that the you had contacted our front desk staff and made changes to your reservation. Looking at your reservation, the room was upgraded within the first two hours of the reservation being booked with us. I apologize if the information was not presented to you when you contacted our staff. Comments were not input in regards to the upgrade however the room was upgraded upon your first request.
We do have a complimentary continental breakfast every morning from 6:30 am - 9:30 am. We do try to leave the breakfast bar set up as long as possible however there are times based on other events that may result in the the breakfast bar being closed promptly at 9:30 am. We will leave any remaining items on the bar while closing down however will not replinish after 9:30 am. We do sincerely apologize if any of our staff, regardless of the position, provided less than outstanding guest service.
Again, thank you for your review and we hope that you will give South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites an opportunity in the future to exceed your expectations during your stay.
We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations during you stay with us.
Meridian, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Spring Break 2013 Was The Best And South Beach Hotel Was A Blessing To The McGraw Family. We Enjoyed Our Stay.When We Arrive The Staff Was So Nice.They Took Care Of All Our Needs.The View Was Great,I Could See The Pool & The Beach From My Room,My Kids Had A Ball.I Will Be Back Next Year.A Big Shout Out To Dianna,Dawn&Kellie Front Desk Staff.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Awesome review! We are so glad to hear that your had a great stay with us! We will make sure Dianna, Kellie and Dawn are aware that their level of guest service did not go unnoticed. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonder review and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the South Beach Biloxi Hotel. The rooms were good size, well equipped and clean. The full kitchen/ refrigerator were a plus. The staff was friendly and helpful. We look forward to returning here in the future!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites. We are always glad to hear that our guests had a wonderful stay with us. We hope you will choose South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites on future trips to Biloxi!
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a suite over spring break and loved our balcony over looking the ocean. The suite was very spacious with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, and a washer and dryer. Breakfast was free, the beach was quiet and there are excellent dining options within walking distance. We will definitely be going back for another truly relaxing vacation.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites. We are extremely excited to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us and will be staying with us in the future. We hope to see you back soon!

Been to South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!