From the moment we checked in til we checked out was an absolutely wonderful. I booked a hotel weekend away for the hubs birthday. We met in Biloxi a long time ago and began coming back 15 years ago. we have stayed in most of the casinos and some of the other hotels throughout the years but don't plan to ever stay anywhere else when we come back to Biloxi! nad after this experience...we will be back when it warms up a little more! We had a King Studio Suite that was AMAZING!!! Big balcony, HUGE ROOM, clean and very modern! Micro fridge flatscreen tv and even some dishes. Sofa and chair in the suite...wrap around balcony overlooking beach...You could definitely be comfy here for a week or more! Reading other reviews I didn't trust travel sites for this important gift so I called the hotel direct to insure we had what I wanted!! Very helpful and offer great rates for military (I am retired AF), AARP, AAA etc. He said best hotel ever in Biloxi...smoke free and quiet! Call hotel direct...you will be glad you did!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi