Overall, very clean, comfortable hotel with friendly, helpful staff. our one-bedroom suite had kitchen facility, including full-size refrigerator and microwave oven, which was handy since we were traveling with our year-old child.
However (and this is why on 4 instead of more stars), check-in is a bit cumbersome, since you have to go o the 3rd floor. we traveled in slow season in cool november-december, so getting a luggage cart was not a problem, but it probably will be in the busier season, i imagine, and the check-in 'lobby' is not that large...another small problem is that the sliding bathroom doors don't have handles to open and close; you have to grab the lock-latch, which is tiny, so if you obsess about keeping your fingernails unscratched, find another hotel; opening bathroom doors might drive you to jump from your ocean-view balcony out of sheer frustration/anger ;-)
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.