“Great Anniversary Trip!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Eastaboga, Alabama
“Great Anniversary Trip!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights to celebrate our 6 year anniversary. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a 1-bedroom deluxe room with an ocean view. The rooms were very clean and modern. We will be staying again!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My group usually goes to Orange Beach over the long Memorial Day weekend. Due to some scheduling conflicts, we decided to stay closer to home and try Biloxi instead. Man, I'm glad we did. South Beach is my new go-to hotel for Biloxi getaways, and I go to Biloxi a lot. It offers the units of a beach condo, but the amenities of a hotel (daily housekeeping, clean towels, breakfast, etc). The beach was very nice, and practically empty. It was not crowded one bit, and a welcome change from Orange Beach's packed sand. The kitchen is also stocked with cookware and dishes, so you don't have to worry about packing cookware. I wish all hotels were like this. If you're going to Biloxi, stay here. You won't regret it. It's only a 5 minute drive to the casinos, and you get a the private beachfront feel. Win-Win. Oh, and it's literally next to a Waffle House. For "fun" weekends, this in itself is a blessing. Great place... A+++.

Room Tip: GO with a larger group and book a two bedroom unit. They have true beachfront balconies.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Brandon, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I was fortunate to find this hotel for a quick Memorial Day get away. My family and I enjoyed the accommodations. The front desk staff was very courteous and provided a great restaurant choice for lunch which we enjoyed very much. We plan to stay here again in the future.

Robert C

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Rodney manager was awesome. The staff was GREAT!!! I absolutely loved my stay here. Place was very clean and made us feel right at home. Can't wait to tell everyone I know about this terrific hotel on the beach. Kellie at the desk was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast alittle to be desired, but that's ok.

• Stayed May 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Beautiful hotel, very friendly staff, beautiful rooms. The only suggestions I would make is that it would be nice if you could put chairs and umbrellas on beach in front of hotel because it got very hot and we had a little one with us. Also some type of kiddie arcade would be nice since you seem to cater more to families. Other than that, we will definitely be back.

Hammond, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

Wondeful stay. Awesome suite, great view, zero complaints. Expensive but you pay for what you get.

• Stayed May 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

My cousin could not have picked a better location for her wedding! First we were greeted by a team that took the exhaustion from the trip away. Next, we checked into our room and was very pleased. But, my mother is handicap and had trouble using the shower. We called the front desk and was told to call back in the morning for a room change. The next morning, we were moved to a room that was more accessible to my mother's needs. The staff's response was remarkable and truly worth commending. Therefore, I would like to give a special thanks to Dianna, Miki, Sam, Becky (Asst. Executive Housekeeper), Chris, and the Security officer for doing a fabulous job in providing excellent service and hospitality. I would also like to give "BIG " ups to the bartenders for being very attentive and courteous to my family and friends. I recommend anyone traveling to the Mississippi Gulf Coast to stay here and enjoy the hotel, the beach, and the magnificent views this place has to offer.

Regards,

CC

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!