“Wonderful Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Natchitoches, Louisiana
“Wonderful Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

My husband and I spent one night here on our way to Ft. Morgan, Al. It was a wonderful stay. We stayed in the Deluxe Studio suite, it was fabulous. The "parcial" view of the Gulf was beautiful, we enjoyed the balcony which is nearly a wrap around. The suite was fresh and very clean. I enjoy going into a suite/room that makes me feel like I am the first one to have stayed in the room, this room made me feel that way. Beautiful hotel inside and out.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

416 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Will definitely return! Great rooms. Views from the side are a bit less desirable. Nice staff. Very roomy. Love the kitchen.

Stayed April 2012
DeRidder, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

My wifes birthday we arrived at the hotel on sunday ,and were greeted at the front desk bye Jimi ,and Rodney .. They were both very friendly ,and treated us like royalty !! The room we rented was super nice and big enough to play baseball in , and the balcony over looking the ocean was awesome .. My wife was speechless and told me that this was the best birthday she ever had ..We plan to return again soon . On the third floor theres a outside bar there were we met Matti she made us long island ice teas ,and margaritas they were to die for and we had a pizza made bye Nicole which is also a super nice person .. You may also run into a lady named Nancy shes also super nice and knows were everything in the hoel is .. Never actually met kelly but I did talk to her on the phone ,and she is also a super awesome person .. All and all i think everyone i named off deserves a raise they made our stay at south beach something my wife and i wil cherish for a very long time .. We will definitely be going back to this hotel !!! T HANKS to eveyone at south beach hotel you made my wifes birthday very memorable !! If someone reads this and knows what kind of material the comforters at the hotel are made out of , would you please let me know Thanks !!!

Room Tip: Ask for room # 1704 great view and close to the elavator you can also watch the sun rise in the...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

The service was impeccable & rooms were memorable. These aren't your standard hotel rooms, my friend! Rodney T, Rooms Division Manager, exceeded my expectations along with everything else at SouthBeach! If you're looking for a nice "hotel" room on the Beach; You found it! Give em' a try, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed April 2012
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! Yes we are very proud of our Hotel, Rodney our Manager, and the entire TEAM. We strive for excellence and we are glad you experienced it.
Mobile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

My daughter and I arrived on a Thursday and the rooms we beyond our expectations. The staff was super friendly and the manager was awesome. The rooms and the view was breath taking. This was far better than I expected. Definitely a pleasant surprise. I will absolutely be staying here again and again!!!!!

Room Tip: Ocean view room makes the stay much better!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review!! We are so glad that you had an excellent stay. Please come back and see us soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012 via mobile

Great stay! Clean, BIG room for a king room. Stayed in room 1716 and although the balcony overlooked the street, still enjoyed a breathtaking view. Definitely the hotel of choice from now on!

• Stayed April 2012
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! It is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for staying with us! We hope to see you soon.
Richland, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Last weekend, my plans were suddenly changed and I had to find another hotel. I decided to try the South Beach Hotel. I must say that I was very impressed with the hotel. The rooms are very clean and spacious. My room was perfect. The king size bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had a large tub for a relaxing bath. The balcony provided a beautiful view of the beach and the gulf. Downstairs, the bar on the 3rd floor was great. It is outside and you can enjoy a cold drink and the sea breeze while relaxing. Honestly, there's nothing but good things that I can say about this hotel. The rates are very reasonable and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Also, the location is great. It is very close to the Coast Coliseum and the Hard Rock and Beau Rivage casinos. I will definitely plan to stay there when I visit Biloxi again.

Room Tip: If you can, get a water-side room, but if you can't, the balconies on the street-side actually h...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that you stayed with us. Yes the big soaking tubs are nice! Come back and see us again soon!

Been to South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!