“Never been to Biloxi !!” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1735 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #9 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
DeRidder, Louisiana
“Never been to Biloxi !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

My wifes birthday we arrived at the hotel on sunday ,and were greeted at the front desk bye Jimi ,and Rodney .. They were both very friendly ,and treated us like royalty !! The room we rented was super nice and big enough to play baseball in , and the balcony over looking the ocean was awesome .. My wife was speechless and told me that this was the best birthday she ever had ..We plan to return again soon . On the third floor theres a outside bar there were we met Matti she made us long island ice teas ,and margaritas they were to die for and we had a pizza made bye Nicole which is also a super nice person .. You may also run into a lady named Nancy shes also super nice and knows were everything in the hoel is .. Never actually met kelly but I did talk to her on the phone ,and she is also a super awesome person .. All and all i think everyone i named off deserves a raise they made our stay at south beach something my wife and i wil cherish for a very long time .. We will definitely be going back to this hotel !!! T HANKS to eveyone at south beach hotel you made my wifes birthday very memorable !! If someone reads this and knows what kind of material the comforters at the hotel are made out of , would you please let me know Thanks !!!

Room Tip: Ask for room # 1704 great view and close to the elavator you can also watch the sun rise in the...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

The service was impeccable & rooms were memorable. These aren't your standard hotel rooms, my friend! Rodney T, Rooms Division Manager, exceeded my expectations along with everything else at SouthBeach! If you're looking for a nice "hotel" room on the Beach; You found it! Give em' a try, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed April 2012
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! Yes we are very proud of our Hotel, Rodney our Manager, and the entire TEAM. We strive for excellence and we are glad you experienced it.
Mobile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

My daughter and I arrived on a Thursday and the rooms we beyond our expectations. The staff was super friendly and the manager was awesome. The rooms and the view was breath taking. This was far better than I expected. Definitely a pleasant surprise. I will absolutely be staying here again and again!!!!!

Room Tip: Ocean view room makes the stay much better!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review!! We are so glad that you had an excellent stay. Please come back and see us soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Great stay! Clean, BIG room for a king room. Stayed in room 1716 and although the balcony overlooked the street, still enjoyed a breathtaking view. Definitely the hotel of choice from now on!

• Stayed April 2012
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! It is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for staying with us! We hope to see you soon.
Richland, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Last weekend, my plans were suddenly changed and I had to find another hotel. I decided to try the South Beach Hotel. I must say that I was very impressed with the hotel. The rooms are very clean and spacious. My room was perfect. The king size bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had a large tub for a relaxing bath. The balcony provided a beautiful view of the beach and the gulf. Downstairs, the bar on the 3rd floor was great. It is outside and you can enjoy a cold drink and the sea breeze while relaxing. Honestly, there's nothing but good things that I can say about this hotel. The rates are very reasonable and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Also, the location is great. It is very close to the Coast Coliseum and the Hard Rock and Beau Rivage casinos. I will definitely plan to stay there when I visit Biloxi again.

Room Tip: If you can, get a water-side room, but if you can't, the balconies on the street-side actually h...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that you stayed with us. Yes the big soaking tubs are nice! Come back and see us again soon!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Just left this hotel after staying 4 days. Their customer service is excellent, the location of the hotel is quiet and peaceful. They made a mistake and were quick to correct it and made it even better. We stayed in the two bedroom 1 1/2 bathrooms and it was perfect for our family of 4. The rooms are equipped with everything you may need just as if you were home. The one bedroom has a king sized bed with a master bathroom. The second bedroom has bunkbeds. There is a table with 4 chairs close to the kitchen area and it is equipped with a full size fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher and washer and dryer. The hotel is beach front so we were able to just walk down to the beach or go to the outside pool. Overall, excellent and we will be back if we come back to Biloxi.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the beach are better but if I was to choose a room in the summer besides beach side, I...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! The room you were in our 2 Bedroom with Bunks has been nicked named the "Family suite". It's perfect for family's! We hope to see you again soon, and thank you for your business!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

My stay here was awesome! From the outside you think it an ok place but once you step in the door it's a different story. For one thing it always smells wonderful and very clean. The lobby, bar and terrace is all on the third floor which is really neat. The rooms are amazing, you get your own sink, microwave, little icebox, nice flat screen tv, couch, nice dresser and a huge bed. The bathroom even is pretty darn nice and you get your own wrap around balcony. Now that is the rooms facing the road but the bigger ones that face the beach are nicer. They have two bedrooms with a whole kitchen and living room and two bathrooms, one in the master room. Their balcony is bigger and also wraps around. This is one awesome hotel I reccomend to anyone. The beach in front of hotel could be raked a little more and maybe chairs and umbrellas for their guest but they will get there it's only been open since October of 2011. They also do beach weddings and receptions on the terrace so that's a plus too. Great beautiful place, I will be returning here. ;)

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you so much for your review, and for your detailed explaination of our rooms. Yes we have a dedicated person just for our weddings! Come back and see us again soon!

Been to South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!