My stay here was awesome! From the outside you think it an ok place but once you step in the door it's a different story. For one thing it always smells wonderful and very clean. The lobby, bar and terrace is all on the third floor which is really neat. The rooms are amazing, you get your own sink, microwave, little icebox, nice flat screen tv, couch, nice dresser and a huge bed. The bathroom even is pretty darn nice and you get your own wrap around balcony. Now that is the rooms facing the road but the bigger ones that face the beach are nicer. They have two bedrooms with a whole kitchen and living room and two bathrooms, one in the master room. Their balcony is bigger and also wraps around. This is one awesome hotel I reccomend to anyone. The beach in front of hotel could be raked a little more and maybe chairs and umbrellas for their guest but they will get there it's only been open since October of 2011. They also do beach weddings and receptions on the terrace so that's a plus too. Great beautiful place, I will be returning here. ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi