When I booked this hotel I was so scared that we would be disappointed, I was so wrong. This place is awesome! Dianne the clerk at the desk was the best. She was fast and meet every need that we requested. We were only going to stay one night, but after we open our room door, we went down to extend our stay an extra night. Our view was amazing. Our room was spacious. And even though we had to call down to the front desk, that call was answered right away and the matter was resolved with a smile. This is not your same old hotel that other chains offer. Parking was free and breakfast was as well. The entire staff was great. This is not a place to stay for just one night, two or more would be best. Our 1bd/1.5ba room even had a washer/dryer unit, a full kitchen with all the utensils and cookware plus plates, silverware, and galsses. If you want to spoil yourself and looking for a great staff to do the same, THIS is the place!!!!
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.