All I can say is WOW!! My family of seven stayed there for the Friday and Saturday night of Crusin the Coast (Oct 7-9). From the moment we arrived we were treated as first class guests. The entire staff was friendly, professional and extremely helpful. I wish that I had gotten the names of everyone so that I could properly thank each and everyone of them. We had the 2 bedroon 2 bath unit with an awesome balcony view of both the gulf and the street so we did not miss the beautiful sunrise in the morning nor did we miss all of the hot action of the event on the street at night. The whole facility was exceptionally clean, the cafe, terrace and lobby were very inviting. They had live bands on both Friday and Saturday nights, the food and drinks were reasonably priced. The continennal breakfast was like no other, way more to choose from than the the usual cereal and muffins. We have already booked for next year's Crusin the Coast!! Thanks again South Beach we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and can't wait to see you all next year!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Tingo so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites