“No Dungenous crab but Great Prime Rib.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 187 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Pensacola, FL
“No Dungenous crab but Great Prime Rib.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Their prices are high. The buffet is remarkable. However they dropped the dungeons crab so we droped them.

Visited March 2012

Pensacola, Florida
“Don't waste your money or time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I've been coming to the Imperial Palace for years and have eaten at this restuarant (only because I got comped) many times, but this time was the worst. After I paid $48 for myself and my girlfriend, we discovered there wasn't any crab legs, which we drove all the way over for. It was "Steak and Shrimp" night, and the steak was absolutely dry and tough. I ordered a glass of wine for my girlfriend and the waiter, when I could finally get him to the table, said "$4 dollars". I finally spoke to the manager and told him my disappointment at the lack of crab legs, and he said they changed to weekend only after the 1st of the year. I asked about charging for a glass of wine, and he also said that changed after the 1st. I tried a couple of other dishes, which were cold. The ice cream from the dessert bar was the only thing I enjoyed. Even my girlfriend, who eats fish every night, said the salmon wasn't fresh and the shrimp were overcooked. I could of spent much less and had a better meal at the Golden Corral. Definately one of the worst meals I've had in a long time and the manager could of cared less. Definatley not giving that casino anymore of my money.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Louisiana
“Excellent Seafood Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I feel this is the best fri and sat seafood buffet in Biloxi. They have well seasoned dungeness and snow crabs with dipping butter, great prime rib, fried/boiled shrimp, fried frog legs/fish/chicken/crawfish, etouffe, hush puppies, grilled oysters and a lot of other typical buffet food. The desserts are pretty good although the selection is limited. You can also get a cappucino, latte or hot chocolate from the machine they have there.
In addition, the wait staff is pretty good at refilling your drinks and getting any additional condiments you would like. It is pretty expensive at $29.00/person, but if you gamble, you can get a discount (depending on how much you play) when you swipe your IP rewards card.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Katy, Texas
“Unbelieveable breakfast buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

We went here for breakfast 9/27/11, and were very impressed with the variety and quality. Eggs to order, really good bacon, not paper thin cheapo stuff, roasted potatoes, broiled tomatoes with basil and parmesan (fantastic with eggs), and the best biscotti I have ever eaten. Along with a cafe au lait with an extra shot of espresso. Yes, they have one of those machines!!! Sausages, pastries, you name it. Our server was super busy but always freindly, and the manager was flying around filling people's coffee and checking on everybody. Just a great breakfast experience!!! I wish we had been IP casino members, because the buffet would have been half price for us Tuesday morning.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ormond Beach, FL
“Best Buffet in Biloxi in our Opinion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

Have tried numerous Casino buffets in Biloxi, from Hardrock to Beau Rivage to Boomtown and have to say, we keep coming back to the Imperial Palace Back Bay Buffet.

Food quality is always very good, with a great selection, excellent & friendly service and very good desserts.

This time around we ate on a Tuesday night and had some fabulous crab claws and boiled shrimp in addition to all the other great food combinations.

The Imperial Palace (IP) is a top notch casino, and was not a surprise to see some of the top rated restaurants in Biloxi listed here on TripAdvisor as being from the IP

• Visited September 2011