“Fine dining at it's best.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
CQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 195 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Camellia St.
Description: Enjoy an elegant, romantic atmosphere as a team of talented chefs dish up a wide range of tantalizing entrees, including prime cuts of beef and fresh seafood. Made with only the freshest ingredients, every bite is an experience. Settle into one of the many custom-made booths or sit at a table next to the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. Every seat carefully placed to enjoy a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico.
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Fine dining at it's best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We have been to a few "fine dining" restaurants located in hotels and casinos and without a doubt CQ was the best. The wine list was ample, the staff was very personable (not stuffy at all), and the food was exquisite. We started with a very nice amuse of stuffed mushrooms that was an elevated play on the "classic" crab stuffed mushroom. The mushrooms sat in a crispy fried "nest", stuffed with crab and floating on the best hollindaise sauce I have ever had. We then had the duck and butternut squash ravioli which was nice, even if they were somewhat reminiscent of steamed pork dumplings from our favorite chinese place. The hubby had a bowl of the best french onion soup we have ever had, and our entrees were the lamb with a pine nut risotto that was out of this world, and the grouper picatta which had a little too much butter in the sauce for my tastes, but was never the less very tasty. Prices are reasonable for the level of the food (indeed, I told my husband that my lamb dish could have easily merited 45 dollars or more), and service is stellar. Also, the cabernet butter that they offer with their wonderful bread was truly a unique and satisfying experience. I highly, highly recommend this place.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Leona L

Ponchatoula, Louisiana
“Intimate setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I liked the atmosphere of this fine dining restaurant. The steaks were juicy and cooked to perfection! We had the crab dip with pita chips for an appetizer. My hubby had the corn au gratin as his side and I had the asparagus. Both were fantastic! It is very pricey but worth it!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TMC97
Pensacola, Florida
“First Time Visitor - Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I've heard many fine comments about CQ but this was my first time there enjoying an awesome dinner. The restaurant itself is nicely decorated, well lighted and all tables have an excellent view looking out over the Gulf. I was there before the sunset but on my next visit I will try to schedule my dinner to enjoy what I suspect would be an awesome sight. I ordered the Caesar Salad and followed that with Filet Mignon plus Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli. The entire experience and meal was outstanding. The food was well cooked, tasty and presented in an inviting manner. Granted it was probably early and therefore not a lot of customers, but regardless the service was absolutely outstanding from the server and her assistants. Top Notch and will definitely return.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank GoHorsesGo
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at CQ, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you so much for the great details about your experience in CQ! We are so pleased you have discovered what we believe to be one of the hidden gems in Biloxi's fine dining options. We've made certain the team in CQ has received your great review and speaking for them, we can't wait to exceed your expectations again on the next visit!
Biloxi, Mississippi
“New menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

They always update their menu to add seasonal favorites. My husband had the calamari and I tried the new lettuce wedge. It was great for a light dining night.. You can just order appetizers and they always treat you the same as if you ordered a 3 course meal. Great staff, great food !!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Southerncoder
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at CQ, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to compose a review and for the kind words. The team in CQ will be pleased to know that you enjoyed selections from the new menu and for the compliment on the service. We hope you’ll visit again soon and try another new item from the menu.
Biloxi, MS
“Excellent every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great view from the top floor of the Treasure Bay hotel tower. Very intimate setting. One of the best fine dining restaurants on the coast. I've enjoyed excellent food, drinks and service every time I've been here.

Being a local, the only thing that bothers me is that this place is not more crowded!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank msudog98
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at CQ, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for the many compliments and for taking time to compose a review. We are very thankful you enjoyed your dining experience and hope that you’ll visit CQ again soon.

Been to CQ? Share your experiences!