“GREAT LOCATION, EVERYTHINGS INCLUDED” 3 of 5 stars

Oak Shores by Biloxi Beach Resort
1664 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #10 of 12 Specialty Lodging in Biloxi
Orlando, Florida
“GREAT LOCATION, EVERYTHINGS INCLUDED”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is a great place to rent month to month. we rented from an owner.These are condos right across from the beach. Everything is included. Staff is helpful. Price is 850.00 a month is alittle steep for a studio. BUT WELL WORTH IT. PRICE INCLUDES CABLE,POWER,INTERNET, AND IS FULLY FURNISHED. Overall experience is good. I will stay again. eat at waffle house near-by. great service from Christina.

Room Tip: Ask to what is available.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Crossett, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Let me start by saying we knew this was a "value" place to stay (unit 90). We didn't mind because we didn't plan on spending much time there anyway. That being said, if you have young children, this is probably not the place to stay. Some of these units are condos being rented out, some are occupied by permanent tenants. The walls are very thin. You can hear every time the people next door go up or down their stairs. It sounds like a herd of elephants upstairs even if you are just lightly walking around. We had our children with us, so it sounded like they were tearing the place down even though they were just walking up and down the stairs. The people next door came over to complain and ask us to "just go to bed". Mind you it was only 8:30. Excuse me, but we drove 6 hours to have a vacation and fun...not to go to bed at 8:30. Another issue with the unit we were in is that the washer didn't function. Completely broken. The tub looked like someone had washed cinder blocks in it. After many calls and messages to the rental agency, we finally got a response from someone the next evening. Of course they would immediately send someone out and send more towels and washcloths. Yeah right. The next evening (yes evening...not morning or afternoon), we received 2 more towels. 2 towels for a party of 6. One of the reasons I chose this place was because of the washer and dryer. Clothes for 6 people for a week is a lot to pack. I planned on washing clothes and rewearing them. The washer couldn't be fixed without ordering a part (surprise, surprise) and there's nothing they can do about it. No apology, no sorry for the inconvenience, no we'll discount your rate a bit. Nothing. Except 2 towels. Once you're there and they have your money they could care less about your having a nice stay. The beaches were filthy. The water stunk unbelievably. After the first trip to the beach I didn't want my children in it again. There are some sort of rusted, disgusting culverts draining into the ocean all along the beach. I'm surprised we didn't catch something by being in the water. I understand Biloxi is not the place to go for a beautiful beach, but I expected a little better than trash everywhere. As far as your eyes could see, the beaches were littered with trash. I'd think the city would take a little more pride and at least keep it clean. On the plus side, the kitchen was fully equipped and functional. There were no linens provided for the sleeper sofas. Blankets, but no linens. The play area is small but nice. The pools could have used some attention. All in all, it's just not a great place to stay. You get what you pay for. Lesson learned. Won't be using Biloxi Beach Rentals again. Go ahead and fork over a little more money and have a much nicer time.

Room Tip: Ask where your unit is located. If it's directly at the pool. Choose another. It's way too l...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We booked this condo for a weekend getaway & had a great time. I booked through Biloxi Beach Resort Rentals with a lady named Bonnie & have no complaints. Keep in mind this is an older complex but unit #66, which we booked, served our purpose wonderfully. It was a 2 story, 2 bed, 1 1/2 bath. The inside was newly remodeled, clean, & provided everything we needed. It is across the street from the beach but far enough off Beach Blvd where it is quiet. I was skeptical after reading mixed reviews but urge you to try it out & see for yourself. The outside of the building is worn but nothing some paint wouldn't fix. Other than that it is great.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Marion, IN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

To prospective Biloxi Beach Resort Rental Customers:
Exceptionally horrible experience with this company. The worst customer service I have ever had. We recently stayed at Oak Shores in Biloxi. We awoke our first night to half off our condo flooded with a quarter inch of water. I called and was told to "put a towel on it"????? Really a towel? Yea that's going to help? I then tried to explain to the lady how flooded our condo was and she said she would see what she could do. More like what my husband could do. My husband ended up having got go and get huge sand bags to block water as well as clean up the condo for her.
I asked how this was going to get fixed since it was suppose to rain all week and there was no way my husband was going to be cleaning up someone else's mess on our vacation. She said we would move us to another condo. Not only did the new condo have small tv, stains on the carpet but, to our dismay, the new condo was equipped with one queen bed and two twins. Highly inconvenient when traveling with two adult couples. My husband and I were forced to sleep on two twin beds. Upon finding out about moving to twin beds I asked to borrow the queen comforter so my husband and I could push our beds together and share a blanket, I was told "no problem."
I was also told I had to bring the old keys from the original condo all the way back to the check-in (which was a different location). Really you would like more of my day centered around your schedule??? I said there was no way I was bringing the key back, enough of our day was wasted cleaning up their water mess and moving all of our stuff to a new place.
A few days later I get a call that they want their blanket back... really???? Now you are taking my blanket? I was told she needed it back by 10 am the next day and I specifically said do not go into the condo while we are not there. I also told her we needed a broom. At noon the next day, I have to call and remind them they wanted their blanket, and she finally comes to get it (very professional 2+ hours late). My family and I leave and come back after dinner only to find a broom in our living room, thanks for coming in while we were gone!! Very very unprofessional.
If you want to stay with a company that is rude, unprofessional, and has the worst customer service I have ever experienced, I would stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Warner Robins
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Nothing fancy, but surely worth the money for families. We stayed in at 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath. The water pressure was low and the toilets had to be flushed twice. All of the sinks and the tub drained slow enough to be considered stopped up. Maintenance came out and plunged but that did not help. I am not sure if this was just an issue with our unit. I will stay here at least one more time before I make that determination. Beach is walking distance (have to cross the street). Across the street from Shark-heads which is great for souvenirs and beach equipment. The area seemed safe and quiet. Was initially leery of all of the rules (remotes have to be left on tv stands, trash had to be taken out, all furniture had to be back in place) but overall it fit the need.

Room Tip: Pay attention to the pricing for holidays, the normal costs do not apply.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Biloxi, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I made the mistake of leasing a condo here and it would be a decent place to live, except for the fact that water is disgusting. From what I hear, it is disgusting all throughout the complex.

The water smells potently of rotten eggs.
Turning on hot water in the shower is essentially setting off stink bombs in an enclosed space and it leaves me wondering if I am cleaner or dirtier afterwards.
If you do stay here, then be sure to purchase a water filter before staying here, because the taste is putrid. Also, be sure to brush your teeth with this filtered water or immediately use listerine because otherwise that taste will linger. Additionally, you can purchase a filtration shower head online before you go and take it with you.

Everything else about the place seems alright to me, it's about a 10 minute walk from my place to the sand. Its all about how important water is to you, but I definitely made a mistake in leasing here.

Room Tip: Bring Listerine and a water filter.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

What a great location so close to the beach shopping casinos and much much more. Beach cabanas 25 dollars all day. There reserved 2 so go grab lunch and come back and your cabana is there waiting for you.
Don't miss out on ship island
What a great history learning experience and the most beautiful beach In mississippi
We went to ship island on the best boat ride ever thanks to captain travis with goin coastal fishing charters. Captain travis is the best fishing captain in the state of mississippi thanks captain travis! I'll never forget my fish salt water fishing experience.
He hooked us up on the best burgers too, don't leave mississippi without going to the "fillin station"

T, J & W

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Oak Shores by Biloxi Beach Resort? Share your experiences!