“Worst Customer Service Ever” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Oak Shores by Biloxi Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Oak Shores by Biloxi Beach Resort
1664 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Marion, IN
“Worst Customer Service Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

To prospective Biloxi Beach Resort Rental Customers:
Exceptionally horrible experience with this company. The worst customer service I have ever had. We recently stayed at Oak Shores in Biloxi. We awoke our first night to half off our condo flooded with a quarter inch of water. I called and was told to "put a towel on it"????? Really a towel? Yea that's going to help? I then tried to explain to the lady how flooded our condo was and she said she would see what she could do. More like what my husband could do. My husband ended up having got go and get huge sand bags to block water as well as clean up the condo for her.
I asked how this was going to get fixed since it was suppose to rain all week and there was no way my husband was going to be cleaning up someone else's mess on our vacation. She said we would move us to another condo. Not only did the new condo have small tv, stains on the carpet but, to our dismay, the new condo was equipped with one queen bed and two twins. Highly inconvenient when traveling with two adult couples. My husband and I were forced to sleep on two twin beds. Upon finding out about moving to twin beds I asked to borrow the queen comforter so my husband and I could push our beds together and share a blanket, I was told "no problem."
I was also told I had to bring the old keys from the original condo all the way back to the check-in (which was a different location). Really you would like more of my day centered around your schedule??? I said there was no way I was bringing the key back, enough of our day was wasted cleaning up their water mess and moving all of our stuff to a new place.
A few days later I get a call that they want their blanket back... really???? Now you are taking my blanket? I was told she needed it back by 10 am the next day and I specifically said do not go into the condo while we are not there. I also told her we needed a broom. At noon the next day, I have to call and remind them they wanted their blanket, and she finally comes to get it (very professional 2+ hours late). My family and I leave and come back after dinner only to find a broom in our living room, thanks for coming in while we were gone!! Very very unprofessional.
If you want to stay with a company that is rude, unprofessional, and has the worst customer service I have ever experienced, I would stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Warner Robins
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Nothing fancy, but surely worth the money for families. We stayed in at 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath. The water pressure was low and the toilets had to be flushed twice. All of the sinks and the tub drained slow enough to be considered stopped up. Maintenance came out and plunged but that did not help. I am not sure if this was just an issue with our unit. I will stay here at least one more time before I make that determination. Beach is walking distance (have to cross the street). Across the street from Shark-heads which is great for souvenirs and beach equipment. The area seemed safe and quiet. Was initially leery of all of the rules (remotes have to be left on tv stands, trash had to be taken out, all furniture had to be back in place) but overall it fit the need.

Room Tip: Pay attention to the pricing for holidays, the normal costs do not apply.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Biloxi, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I made the mistake of leasing a condo here and it would be a decent place to live, except for the fact that water is disgusting. From what I hear, it is disgusting all throughout the complex.

The water smells potently of rotten eggs.
Turning on hot water in the shower is essentially setting off stink bombs in an enclosed space and it leaves me wondering if I am cleaner or dirtier afterwards.
If you do stay here, then be sure to purchase a water filter before staying here, because the taste is putrid. Also, be sure to brush your teeth with this filtered water or immediately use listerine because otherwise that taste will linger. Additionally, you can purchase a filtration shower head online before you go and take it with you.

Everything else about the place seems alright to me, it's about a 10 minute walk from my place to the sand. Its all about how important water is to you, but I definitely made a mistake in leasing here.

Room Tip: Bring Listerine and a water filter.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

What a great location so close to the beach shopping casinos and much much more. Beach cabanas 25 dollars all day. There reserved 2 so go grab lunch and come back and your cabana is there waiting for you.
Don't miss out on ship island
What a great history learning experience and the most beautiful beach In mississippi
We went to ship island on the best boat ride ever thanks to captain travis with goin coastal fishing charters. Captain travis is the best fishing captain in the state of mississippi thanks captain travis! I'll never forget my fish salt water fishing experience.
He hooked us up on the best burgers too, don't leave mississippi without going to the "fillin station"

T, J & W

• Stayed May 2012
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

Bonnie -
I just wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed staying at the Oak Shores this past weekend.
Especially with the weather being so horrid - it was great having the condo and space to spread out!
We really appreciated everything being so clean and comfortable. I will definitely recommend you all to others!
Many blessings!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Virginia Beach, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

The apt. itself was fine...but the people were rude...we first chose this place because we were told it was a very family friendly place...so not the case...I have 4 kids and every time we went to the pool...people were rude and stared and then the comments "do u claim all these kids"...."wow those are all yours"...and so on....but then the real kicker is the train that goes by the place every night ...I swear it felt like all night...it would wake the kids and myself up every time...basically nothing special about this place..the walls are SUPER thin...are neighbors like to fight and throw the F bomb around and you could hear everything loud and clear ! The fitness room has one treadmill and a bowflex machine...there two pools that are exactly the same....both filled with people smoking...its your choice to smoke but i don't feel that my family should also have to inhale it ! We chose to leave and go to another property...wasn't for us !

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011 via mobile

We stayed in condo #117 July 2011
Pros:
-Pretty decent location; close to Keesler AFB, beach, and casinos
-Ok pool; not anything special
-A/C worked
-Washer/Dryer

Cons:
-Rude management staff; will not return phone calls
-Filthy condo despite $79 cleaning fee
-Broken TV and not replaced when reported
-Missing smoke detector in bedroom
-Worn furniture
-Only two bath towels provided
-Confusing rates beyond weekly stay; additional days beyond 7 days charged at daily rate.
-Pricey; note there is 12% local tax

Conclusion:
Unless your are in a bind and absolutely need a kitchen, you are better off shopping around or staying at a local hotel. Not a good value for the money.

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Oak Shores by Biloxi Beach Resort? Share your experiences!