“DO NOT STAY HERE..."NEVER AGIN'” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Cabana Motel
2766 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531   |
Ranked #34 of 44 hotels in Biloxi
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“DO NOT STAY HERE..."NEVER AGIN'”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I CALL MYSELF PLANNING A LOCAL VACTION.. no where near a vaction with my stay at cabana motel. calling them for INFORMATION WILL NOT DO ANY GOOD, half of the staff does not understand english. all my questions were answered with " I DONT NO ". simple question such as what street is the motel on?. so we get there and it is a hole in the wall the room smells like mold is growning some where, non stop flys flying around. THE BEDS had a deep dip in it so not comfortable at all. in the bath room the tile was drity with black around it.. eww.. we put on sandels in the show for infections. cosumer service was terrible.. i asked for my money back before i check in actualy but they told me some no understandable reason so i just gave up.. some it all up THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN.

Room Tip: just do not stay.. find another stay.. DO NOT GO TO CABANA MOTEL