“Almost Awesome” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 187 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Say hello to the quintessential American steakhouse where modern glamour, impeccable service and amazing food (but of course!) come together to transform your evening into a special occasion. This synergy of substance and style is as apparent in the restaurant's design as it is in the delectable platters dispatched via the open kitchen. From the dramatic floor-to-ceiling glass wine display flanking the sleek bar to the intimately curved banquettes in the dining room, BR Prime exudes a contemporary sophistication that manages to be both welcoming and refined.Linger over a menu brimming with enticing choices like wet-aged and dry-aged prime beef, Kobe ribeye, lobster tail from South Africa or Maine, lobster tempura, seasonal oysters, stone crab and seafood risotto. The potatoes come au gratin, lobster mashed or fried in duck fat. And whether you're entertaining or romancing, be sure to indulge in one of BR Prime's irresistible dessert selections.
Tampa, Florida, Usa
“Almost Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I went for a romantic evening during our stay at the Beau Rivage. Of all the meals that we had in Biloxi, this was the highlight.

I ordered the special in-house aged delmonico and my wife ordered the filet. For sides we had "standards" of mashed potatoes, mushrooms, and broccolini. All were excellent.

I made the mistake of trying my wife's filet. Mind you, my steak was excellent and was the "special" ($20 more), but her filet blew my steak away. Make the specials more special if you are going to charge a big premium for it.

They had a great selection of wines and we had a couple of their wines by the glass that were really good.

The service was good, but a little on the vanilla side. For a prime steakhouse we would normally expect a little more engagement with the servers, but this is not a complaint, just an observation.

We are going back to Biloxi in the near future and will make sure that BR Prime is on our list of places to eat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Galena, Ohio
“Wonderful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Steaks done perfectly, salads were great, and service was perfect. We had reservations, were seated on time, and had a very enjoyable evening here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Fine Dining; Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

A bit pricey, BR Prime is really fine dining. We enjoyed a wonderful meal with friends. After spending the day in New Orleans we were ready for a nice quiet dinner. We enjoyed grilled grouper and steak. Excellent wine selection. Great atmosphere.

Visited August 2013
Las
“Great Service, but the food was OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The service was out of this world.

Even though I would NOT consider myself to be the best judge for food at this place, because I only ended up ordering the Baked Potato and Salad, but I still thought that it could be have been a little bit better and hot (got luke warm potato).

Visited August 2013
“A little expensive & their kitchen need work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

It is a little expensive but what do you expect for a steakhouse in a casino? Pretty good wine list. The lobster tempura is really a must. Also did a great job on the scallops. Where they need work is on the temperatures of their meats. My lamb chops were a little over done & a buddy's steak was also over done. So if your going to hit me hard on the price you better be better than average in your kitchen.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere