“A Haven in White” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Biloxi
“A Haven in White”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

What a nice place in a unexpected setting. This is a newer hotel across from the Beau Rivage Casino and right near a busy highway. The room was very peaceful -- wonderful white bedding and beds that were perfect. No outside noise from either cars or other patrons. The front desk personnel, custodial staff, and restaurant servers were all pleasant and helpful. My only disappointment was that we paid for a bay view room and only could see the bay through highway supports. This hotel is an easy walk to Beau Rivage and Hard Rock casinos and a short easy drive to Boomtown and IP casinos.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Apalachicola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

Can't really say anything bad about this hotel, the location was PERFECT. The rooms were very clean. I read all the reviews before I stayed here, there was alot of people complaining about the bathroom door. I liked the door. The bad stuff I didn't like about it, the heater would not shut off in our room AT ALL! We was SO hot in there, my husband isn't the type to complain so I didn't say anything about it. The one thing that really ticked me off was we booked the hotel for the weekend of Feb 11-13, we checked in on Friday the 11th. We got a phone call the next morning saying my father-n-law had a heart attack so we had to rush back home, the would not give us a re-fund. I even asked if we could come back at a later date and the woman told me NO, that it was stay your time or loose your money. Well we couldn't stay so we left and lost $175, so we paid $380 for 1 night. I don't understand why they wouldn't let us come back at a later date. I don't think that was very professional of the hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
finnkeeper, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard, responded to this review, February 15, 2011
Please accept our appology. We are sensitive to extenuating circumstances and I will contact you soon with a resolution to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to welcoming you as a frequent guest to Biloxi and Four Points by Sheraton.
Madison, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

My husband & l stayed 1/29/11 & used our Groupon. Clean room, comfortable bed & linens, plenty of space, great restaurant & bar!

• Stayed January 2011
New Orleans, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

I was bused there from the overbooked Hard Rock for New Years. We received a nice service but horrendous room. Let me make a list to explain:
1. heavy door, difficulties with the lock. I am in good physical shape but found the door too heavy even for me.
2. limited storage unless you make creative use of the cute baskets provided
3. high concept design faucet in bath that was hard to handle and
4. overheated room and confusing setup for thermostat
5. linen felt strarchy and artificial. Do they use polyester?
6. room was small, comapred to other hotels in the area

On the positive side the personnel did their best to accommodate the overflow. The large, well decorated and furnished lobby was very nice for general "hanging out" and the free Internet service came handy. The buffet breakfast looked and smelled tempting.

Since I was comped by Hard Rock I do not know the price of the room.

Summer, when the pool and hot tub are in use ,may be a nice alternative time to stay in this hotel (I would still skip over to Hard Rock to use their excellent spa)

The Ohr-O'Keefe Museum is now partially open and another good reason to visit Biloxi.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Jackson, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

Husband and I stayed here New Year's Eve. The hotel was completely filled and you would not have known. No waits at the elevator, no waits at front desk, no noise from adjoining rooms or hallway. Room was immaculate, bed was very comfortable, as a matter of fact the most comfortable hotel bed I have slept in all year! Online showed all rooms were booked, but a call to hotel revealed 1 room remaining. To our surprise it was on the top floor with amazing view of the gulf. A short walk to casino although Sheraton offers a free shuttle. No problem with hot water and I liked the sliding bathroom door! Excellent service at front desk at check in, then later at 2 a.m., then again at check out. 12:00 p.m. check out time is especially nice. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

Me and my husband stayed in this hotel for almost a week for a car show.
We had the best time ever. We got married in february and didn't have a
honeymoon, so this trip was ourfirst family vacation together. And it was great.
Hotel is new and very clean. Staff was very friendly. Restaurant, oh let me tell you about
restaurant, I have never had better salad(it was lettuce and shrimp grilled in some secret spices). Very nice place. Kseniia and Ken Seaton II

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Luling, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

My wife and I went to the Gulf Coast for a quick get-away and heard that the Four Points had just recently opened and was offering good room rates. The location and the room rate were both very good so we booked for a nights stay. We found an absolute jewel. The hotel itself is very modern and attractive with a good atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and well designed. We had a fantastic meal in G.T.'s (their restaurent). The service was wonderful. The food was absolutely great (we are from New Orleans and are used to getting great food), good portions very well prepared with reasonable prices. The service was just wonderful as well. The chef and manager both came out to chat and made us feel very welcome. We are certainly coming back and would most highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Biloxi Beach Boulevard? Share your experiences!